Power Cables For Sale (Mostly Pangea)

2»

Comments

• headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    Ok, thanks for checking guys.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited November 2018
    Hermitism wrote: »
    Hermitism wrote: »
    I don't have a screwdriver the right size. My little sunglasses screwdriver is too small, but my smallest "normal" screwdriver is too large. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Try using a nail file, or a paperclip......... I've used both for my PS Audio cables in a pinch lol......
    I always said you had well kept nails. Paperclip fit, but wouldn't budge it. If it's a threaded pin, it is seriously tight.

Lol... nope, no ones ever accused me of that one....

I am however married, so we have like 5 million nail files lol..
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    edited November 2018
    I did find a post where Jesse said that Pangea started using removable ground pins. I can't imagine Jesse ever being in the same room with a Pangea cable!
    F1nut wrote: »
    thsmith wrote: »
    PS Audio PCs have removable ground pins.

Yes they do and if it is slightly loose it will cause noise, which will drive you nuts for months trying to figure out what the h e l l is wrong. I put Loctite thread locker on mine after that *%&$#!***** episode.

Pangea has them now as well.