Achtung Project, Baby

John MegadethJohn Megadeth Posts: 1,988
edited November 3 in The Clubhouse
After owning the Anton Corbijn prints from U2’s Achtung Baby album cover for the last six years, I redecorated my office and finally had a place to display them. I have a couple of small adjustments to make, but it turned out well. I also took the opportunity to put a couple of other prints in some proper matted frames.

39qwyynk4bou.jpeg

qq8n9srabzie.jpeg

sbtcorszccx6.jpeg

kcl8crhngqji.jpeg

Comments

• verbverb Posts: 3,682
    Nice arrangement. You have an artistic flair I may say!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, VTL 2.5 Pre, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Cambridge CD transport, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, Polk PSWi225 wireless sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated, Auris BluMe, Polk TSi200's
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 6,286
    Yep...the bottom left corner album needs to be lowered a 1/2 inch or so.

GREAT JOB though. B) ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • John MegadethJohn Megadeth Posts: 1,988
    Tony M wrote: »
    Yep...the bottom left corner album needs to be lowered a 1/2 inch or so.

GREAT JOB though. B) ;)

Yep, there are a couple that need some minor adjustments. Funny enough, that was the second-to-last one to hang, and it missed the nailhead and fell, breaking the frame. I ran down to the store and swapped it out soon after.
  • decaldecal Posts: 3,092
    Like U2 much? :)
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 725
    Great looking wall art John
  • SIHABSIHAB Posts: 186
    Well done sir!