CABLES! CABLES! CABLES!

So I have finally settled into my long term cables for all of my systems (2 channel, theater, bar, living room, bedrooms) and need to sell of the remaining extra stuff I have laying around.

Prices are fair and firm.
Payment via Paypal friends & family is preferred and shipping will be via USPS Priority, Shipping is included in all prices to the lower 48. If anyone in Canuckistan or Alaska/Hawaii is interested, hit me up for shipping cost.

1. MIT Terminator 2 Bi Wire Speaker Cables 3 meter pair $150
I bought these through Craigslist a few years ago and have thoroughly enjoyed them. In the spirit of full disclosure, I had to repair the speaker ends (resoldered and reshrinkwrapped).
Otherwise, they are functionally perfect. I have moved up the proverbial ladder for speaker cables and as such no longer have use for these. These are the garden hose sized Terminator 2s with no braided covering and the 20.4 labeled network boxes.
They are bananas on both ends but have the Iconn connectors and I am including 4 pairs of spades. So you can create any combination you want.
vc1i73edb8dd.jpg
3fpj47qawriu.jpg
h1rkv2s26tax.jpg
qyn1s1h3ccn3.jpg

2. MIT Terminator 2 ICs 1 meter pair $60
Not much else to be said. They are grey, they work great, they have magical unicorn dust in the network box that makes things sound awesome.
m4tgyguv3y9m.jpg
yhqjtvp4tvii.jpg
phr0ulild1sg.jpg

3. MIT EXP 3 ICs 2 meter pair $25 each (3 pairs total)
One set has been split so they are 2 singles but otherwise, all 3 pairs are perfect.
mmsga0nj49v3.jpg
0xhguzwjawmo.jpg
vfsf0hvguwfc.jpg
bfc9lczazx58.jpg

4. Blue Jeans Cable Belden 1505F Digital IC (RCA-->RCA) 2 meter $15
It's a digital IC. It is Belden 1505F stranded cable. It has classy purple boots on the ends.
ljg8vtq9ulab.jpg

5. Monster Cable DataLink IDL100 digital cable (RCA-->RCA) 1 meter $15
Honestly, if I wasn't using USB for my streamer transport, I would be keeping this. This is a surprisingly good cable and is probably one of the few Monster Cable products that lives up to their marketing hype.
48tysgmphsuf.jpg
harft4qx6iva.jpg

6. Audioquest Forest HDMI 1 meter $20 each (4 total)
It's Audioquest's greenest HDMI cable! Literally. I mean it is literally green. The discoloration on the ends is where I wrote what it connected to in black sharpie. Otherwise, they are in great used shape and are ready to transport your digital video from source to display!
8kuzike1ca1p.jpg
s4cv9xsm2viu.jpg
x1vtiju5e3p5.jpg
mabdoaiuyv5o.jpg
nlm8xycvwigf.jpg

Feel free to PM me with interest or questions and don't hesitate to ask your question here as someone else may have the same question.

Thank you.
Ryan
"Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip

Comments

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,086
    Ryan, would #4 or #5 work as a short sub cable?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 4,658
    They would...most digital ICs are just a 75ohm coax of some type which is essentially the same as standard ICs.

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    Pend the Belden for me please.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,522
    Those bi-wire Terminator 2's are tempting. :o
  • verbverb Posts: 3,682
    Viking64 wrote: »

I'm running a set on the basement rig!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, VTL 2.5 Pre, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Cambridge CD transport, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, Polk PSWi225 wireless sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated, Auris BluMe, Polk TSi200's
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,522
    verb wrote: »
    Viking64 wrote: »

I'm running a set on the basement rig!

I was thinking of you when I first saw them. A perfect fit for a set of big boys. :)
  • verbverb Posts: 3,682
    halo wrote: »
    Thinking about bi-wiring my Ushers...

Do it Vic! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, VTL 2.5 Pre, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Cambridge CD transport, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, Polk PSWi225 wireless sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated, Auris BluMe, Polk TSi200's
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
  • mdaudioguymdaudioguy Posts: 4,692
    PM incoming on the HDMI cables. All 4.
    7.1 - polk RTi10 x 3 (LCR) : FXi3 x 2 : RTi4 x 4 : Sunfire SDS-12 : Yamaha Aventage RX-A2040 : Adcom GFA-7500 : Squeezebox Touch : DIRECTV : Roku SE : Panasonic PT-AX200U PJ @ 120"
    5.1 - Definitive Technology ProMonitor 800 x 4 : ProCenter 1000 : Klipsch Sub-10 : Pioneer Elite SC-91: DIRECTV : LG OLED55B6P : Roku Premiere+
    Garage Duty - polk Monitor 10s : Pioneer A-717 Integrated Amp : Squeezebox Classic
    MIT EXP 3s pending.

BJC Digital pending.

AQ HDMIs sold!

Thanks to all of you so far.

• BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 10,175
    Nice selection. Good luck with the sale.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin S1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 11,163
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Snake oil peddler!

And just like the the hairy crusty hillbilly is back.
    Welcome aboard
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 9,903
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Snake oil peddler!

Welcome aboard

Shut your pie hole, Ivan!
    Snake oil peddler!

Welcome aboard

Don’t “hassle” the....
  • DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,760
    I will take the MIT Terminator 2 speaker cables and IC’s for $210. PM sent. Thanks. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
    You actually posted it on my wall...hehe but I replied. Thank you sir!

MIT EXPs are still available. As is the Monster digital.

MIT term ics and SCs are pending payment.

MIT Termie 2 ICs and SCs are sold!

Ok, for those of you who have paid, your items will be going out tomorrow at some time during the day. I will then forward you your tracking information.

For those of you still interested, this is all that is left...

3. MIT EXP 3 ICs 2 meter pair $25 (Split set is all that is left)

4. Blue Jeans Cable Belden 1505F Digital IC (RCA-->RCA) 2 meter $15
    It's a digital IC. It is Belden 1505F stranded cable. It has classy purple boots on the ends.

5. Monster Cable DataLink IDL100 digital cable (RCA-->RCA) 1 meter $15
    Honestly, if I wasn't using USB for my streamer transport, I would be keeping this. This is a surprisingly good cable and is probably one of the few Monster Cable products that lives up to their marketing hype.

I will take the split pair of MITs......
    Gotcha Dan.

MIT's and the other goodies arrived today safe and sound.

Another +1 for Ryan as a seller!
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 11,163

Careful you never know what Russ and Ryan did with those........ did you smell them first? o:) o:)
  • DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,760
    My MIT sets arrived today looking awesome. Thanks. Ryan. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
    edited November 7

Careful you never know what Russ and Ryan did with those........ did you smell them first? o:) o:)

Even more of a reason to be careful but since they were split I think they were used at LSAF with the VTLs, which means tony, and others may ALSO have touched them....

I repacked them and sent em straight to be cryo’d.

Figured I’d freeze the cooties off them!
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 9,903
    They're good cooties. Really brings up the mids and expands the staging....
  • mdaudioguymdaudioguy Posts: 4,692
    Audioquest Forest HDMI cables arrived today and are already carrying signals. Thank you!
    7.1 - polk RTi10 x 3 (LCR) : FXi3 x 2 : RTi4 x 4 : Sunfire SDS-12 : Yamaha Aventage RX-A2040 : Adcom GFA-7500 : Squeezebox Touch : DIRECTV : Roku SE : Panasonic PT-AX200U PJ @ 120"
    5.1 - Definitive Technology ProMonitor 800 x 4 : ProCenter 1000 : Klipsch Sub-10 : Pioneer Elite SC-91: DIRECTV : LG OLED55B6P : Roku Premiere+
    Garage Duty - polk Monitor 10s : Pioneer A-717 Integrated Amp : Squeezebox Classic