Polk RTiA3 vs RTI4's

jayu969jayu969 Posts: 105
Have opportunity to buy a pair of RTiA3's for $75. I think this is a good price. Would these be an "upgrade" to my RTI4's?

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 40,510
    Too much coffee this morning?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• jayu969jayu969 Posts: 105
    Hah, yah lots of questions plus I am short of my 100 posts so can't post anything. :-)
    I did pull the trigger on the RTiA3's. I do think they sound a bit smoother then the Ti4's.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 11,161
    7 more post get busy :D
    I'm not entirely 100% sure. But if they have the same size drivers the iA changes were cabinet and crossover.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 40,510
    jayu969 wrote: »
    Hah, yah lots of questions plus I am short of my 100 posts so can't post anything. :-)

Yeah, we all knew why you went on your little spree.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

You're correct F1nut....I have also received lots of good feedback with my recent posts which is much appreciated and very helpful.