It Never Ends...

kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 3,283
The next project on the list. Anyone see an issue with what I am thinking here in the 2nd pic??1tamp38suda3.jpeg
2gwxunf0sdxo.jpeg

Comments

• Tony MTony M Posts: 6,031
    NOPE.

Go for it. ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 3,283
    yeah Im sooo glad I took the first pic....-I realized the right top corner needs a bit of shimming to square up the shower door frame.
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 22,246
    Yeah that right wall has a nice bow
    - Not Tom

Vr3Mods.com ///// Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • gmcmangmcman Posts: 1,208
    I just recently re-grouted a stall about that size. Almost took a sledgehammer to it and started over...lol.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,244
    Assuming that's a 4-foot level, I have to say that I am quite pleased with the height of the showerhead pipe, being 6'2" myself. :p
    When I replumbed my house almost 30 years ago, I also made sure the shower head AFTER the shower head was attached was above 6'2" so in case my older brother visited, he would just fit under it. :D

• lightman1lightman1 Posts: 9,858
    Uuugh.....
    Hotel shower heads.....
    They seem to think that everybody is under 5'8"....
  • mdaudioguymdaudioguy Posts: 4,611
    I'm in the middle of a bathroom remodel myself. I came across these diy videos, which you may find helpful. I watched them once, but I think I'll have to watch them again, because I don't think I was paying close enough attention to what was said.
    7.1 - polk RTi10 x 3 (LCR) : FXi3 x 2 : RTi4 x 4 : Sunfire SDS-12 : Yamaha Aventage RX-A2040 : Adcom GFA-7500 : Squeezebox Touch : DIRECTV : Roku SE : Panasonic PT-AX200U PJ @ 120"
    5.1 - Definitive Technology ProMonitor 800 x 4 : ProCenter 1000 : Klipsch Sub-10 : Pioneer Elite SC-91: DIRECTV : LG OLED55B6P : Roku Premiere+
    Garage Duty - polk Monitor 10s : Pioneer A-717 Integrated Amp : Squeezebox Classic
  • tonyp063tonyp063 Posts: 419
    Nope. No issues. Looks grand.
    I'd put an occasional clear-ish bit of sea glass in the pattern, but that's my taste.
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 119
    Where was she when my master bath was remodeled?
  • mdaudioguymdaudioguy Posts: 4,611
    Milito wrote: »
    Where was she when my master bath was remodeled?

Am I right? So... informative! I'm prepping for tiles, so I found the How To Tile and Grout videos to be very inspirational!
    7.1 - polk RTi10 x 3 (LCR) : FXi3 x 2 : RTi4 x 4 : Sunfire SDS-12 : Yamaha Aventage RX-A2040 : Adcom GFA-7500 : Squeezebox Touch : DIRECTV : Roku SE : Panasonic PT-AX200U PJ @ 120"
    5.1 - Definitive Technology ProMonitor 800 x 4 : ProCenter 1000 : Klipsch Sub-10 : Pioneer Elite SC-91: DIRECTV : LG OLED55B6P : Roku Premiere+
    Garage Duty - polk Monitor 10s : Pioneer A-717 Integrated Amp : Squeezebox Classic
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 2,763
    mdaudioguy wrote: »
    I'm in the middle of a bathroom remodel myself. I came across these diy videos, which you may find helpful. I watched them once, but I think I'll have to watch them again, because I don't think I was paying close enough attention to what was said.

I'm in love...
    Check out her other video's. She can do it all. And by herself too. Amazing girl!

She seems to enjoy the jobs too. Very rare girl. I worked with a girl similar to her for a couple of years. I enjoyed those 2 years very much. :) ;)
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,819
    She is quite the specimen... ;)
    You would NOT get a lot done with one of those in the house.
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball