• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,678
    Options
    There needs to be a "Like + LOL" button. :p
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    Occasional = 10 pints. In one sitting! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Viking64
    Options
    I've eaten one pint of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough in a single sitting no more than twice in my life, but never more than that. Now....ribs and chicken wings? Let's not talk about those.... :D
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    I didn't order any of these ice cream sandwiches, but all of this talk about ice cream made me just barely order 12 pints of Graeter's Ice Cream!!! :p

This is what I'm getting:

COTTON CANDY
    CHEESE CROWN
    STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
    BLACK RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP
    BLACK RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP
    ORIGINAL SALTED CARAMEL
    VIENNA COFFEE
    COCONUT CHOCOLATE CHIP
    COOKIES AND CREAM
    SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP
    LIMITED EDITION! CINNAMON
    COOKIE DOUGH CHOCOLATE CHIP

My mother LOVES black raspberry-flavored things, so those 2 are for her. :)

Send me the black raspberry chocolate chip and the Pug lives...

hqdefault.jpg

Man I love me some Graters and I want to burn HyVee to the ground for stopping carrying them...was the only place in Iowa I could get it...
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • Viking64
    Options
    ZLTFUL wrote: »

Send me the black raspberry chocolate chip and the Pug lives...

Man I love me some Graters and I want to burn HyVee to the ground for stopping carrying them...was the only place in Iowa I could get it...

HAHAHAHAHA I'll give you one and Mom gets the other. How's that? She's 86 and this will likely be her last chance to have some Graeter's because it is unavailable in stores up this way. :p

After reading about it in Joey's "Ohio" thread, it has been on my mind. Now that all of the "soft serve"* stands are closing here because of the cold weather, the time is right to finally order some. :)

*Note: In Vermont, nobody uses the phrase "soft serve" for that kind of ice cream. Here it is called "creemee" and historically has a higher amount of butterfat (10%), making it tastier than other types. I was unaware of the Vermontocentric use of the word "creemee" until this year, having grown up with it.

https://delishably.com/desserts/Creemee-VS-Soft-Serve
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    verb wrote: »

Why yes sir I did.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member