TubeMagic D1

Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 dac for sale. I am the second owner. Have owned it for about a year but I have used it only 6 or 7 times, so it needs a new home so it can be enjoyed. This unit can be used in the solid state or tube dac mode. There are some upgrade options available through Maverick Audio. It is in beautiful condition - conservatively a 9 out of 10. It will come with the original cord, a USB cable and a 3.5mm to 1/4 " cable. I do not have the original box. More info here:

https://www.mav-audio.com/base/product/tube_magic_d1

$90.00 plus shipping.

wawzvdbrz2fi.jpg
pq8cicjohhe0.jpg
rbdzdgtkmfpe.jpg
ix43madrkexz.jpg
wcfxvwj1jad3.jpg

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Sweet deal here! GLWS!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • Oooohhh everyone else is lucky I have a wedding to save for or else it would be gone!
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • Faustin
    Faustin Posts: 1,149
    "Oooohhh everyone else is lucky I have a wedding to save for or else it would be gone"

Yes. I know about those events called weddings. I just found out about the first grandchild - baby shower. It doesn't seem to be simple or inexpensive anymore.

Oh...........this item is SOLD. Thanks Dave
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    Nice score @DaveHo, curious to hear your thoughts.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    Planning to use it in the bedroom system in place of a separate pre and DAC. I'm skeptical it will be an improvement, but for the price, eh, I'll give it a whirl.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    Dave, did you ever try the the headphone amp section on this?
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    (ps. you can answer another time if you're in a bad mood today.)
    I disabled signatures.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    edited January 2019
    msg wrote: »
    (ps. you can answer another time if you're in a bad mood today.)

Not sure where you got that idea?

I didn't try the headphone amp. Used it in place of a separate pre/dac in the bedroom system.
  • msg
    Just ribbin' ya :)
    I'm curious about headphone stuff lately, and saw that this had that capability.
    I disabled signatures.