Hifibuys Atlanta GA

Options
joecoulson
joecoulson Posts: 4,943
edited September 2018 in The Clubhouse
I just had to write this post, too much emotion came out of my visit yesterday from my ears. So I had a little extra time while I was downtown for a meeting to drop in and see the new store, and new because I have not been there not new because it was just opened, that used to be called Audio Alternative up north of the city.
They are one of a few select shops in town that cater to the higher end Audiophile. I got to hear the most amazing setup with Vandersteens and D’Agostino power. I cannot even tell you (there were many components in sequence of this setup - source, DAC, pre, power that culminated to $400,000+) how amazing it sounded. The room completely disappeared and I was locked into the chair. That was the pinnacle of what my ears have ever heard from hifi
Alan the owner (who used to own AA in Lilburn) took me around and gave me a tour. As always, he is super helpful and friendly whether you ar browsing or buying.
Big shout out to that store and strong recommendation to anyone looking for mid-higher end hifi in Atlanta to check him out.
Www.hifibuys.com