WTB - SL3000 Tweeters

Options
Want to buy at least 1, possibly 2, SL3000 tweeters.

Comments

• ken brydson
    Options
    198's are better and available new from Polk. Mention you're a CP member for a discount and free shipping.
  • Lawnman
    Options
    Thanks Ken, that may be ultimately the route I'll have to go. I have one bad one in a set of 3.2TL's and was hoping not to change them all out at this time. Not really wanting to add a single 198 to the 3000's either.
  • krazypolk
    Options
    Lawnman wrote: »
    Thanks Ken, that may be ultimately the route I'll have to go. I have one bad one in a set of 3.2TL's and was hoping not to change them all out at this time. Not really wanting to add a single 198 to the 3000's either.

Not sure if you meant 1.2TL's or 2.3tl's. Either way I know what you mean.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,556
    Options
    krazypolk wrote: »

Or 3.1
  • krazypolk
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    krazypolk wrote: »

Or 3.1

I also thought about that, but not really a big deal swapping 2 tweets. In comparison to swapping out 6 or 8.
  • Lawnman
    Options
    Good catch, krazypolk. Yes, I meant in a set of 2.3TL's.