B&K ST 125.2 Amplifier

Sweet little (well not so little - weighs over 35 lbs.) 2-channel amp here. Delivers 140 WPC in 8 ohms and 185 WPC in 4 ohms. Typical smooth/warm sound of the B&K amps. Runs fairly cool, and overall in excellent condition with the exception of two nicks on the left side and top of the front faceplate. The look worse in the picture than in reality.

Bought here on the forum from Zach (Stangman67) a few months ago and used sparingly. I've decided that my best option for my 2-channel is an integrated amp.

Selling for what I paid.

$250 plus shipping. Local pickup in 16823 welcome and preferred.

a7uht6b8xbgo.jpeg
x8mstl4w8emr.jpeg
vrrb23sqyyff.jpeg
4kt6e2t7hjxd.jpeg
bguvjfeeshgd.jpeg

-Al

Comments

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Thanks Victor - Appreciate the kind words, my friend!
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,179
    This is surely a fantastic sounding amp! I sold only to upgrade to the ref200!
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    edited August 2018
    Yeehaw! I think you'll really like this amp Dave. Thanks for the smoooooooth transaction. I'll get it packaged up tonight and shipped tomorrow for ya! B)

This has officially been SOLD.
  • dhart86
    dhart86 Posts: 1,594
    congrats Dave, real nice amp....great for the price you got it for!
    Main Rig:
    Antipodes DX > Roon > PS Audio Directstream Jr.>deHavilland Ultraverve 3 >Belles Reference 150a >Harbeth C7 ES3

Second Rig:
    Roon> PS Audio Directstream Jr Bridge II > EE Minimax pre (Tutay mods) >Belles 150A Ref >Monitor 5 (Westmassguy-modded)

• CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    Nice deal! When the guy who picked up my SRS 2 came up he brought his 125.2 up here. It was a very sweet sounding amp. Like night and day from the HTR i had them on in the living room for tv/stereo duty. It was like putting a supercharger on a V8. I told him if he ever wants to sell it id take it.

Congrats!
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Congrats on the sale and to the buyer congrats on a great deal with an amazing seller