WTB - SL1000 Tweeters

I would like to buy two SL1000 tweeters.
"So hot it burns Mice!"~DK
"Polk SDA-SRSs are hopelessly out of date both sonically and technologically... I see no value whatsoever in older SDA speakers."~Audio Asylum Member
"Knowledge, without understanding, is a path to failure."~DK
"Those who irrationally rail against something or someone that is no threat to them, actually desire (or desire to be like) the thing or person they are railing against."~DK

Comments

• ConradiclesConradicles Posts: 5,748
    Let me check my stock...
  • Dr_WuDr_Wu Posts: 56
    I have 4 just pulled from SDA-CRS (1984). Perfect condition. PM me if you still need them DK.
  • DarqueKnightDarqueKnight Posts: 6,313
    PM Sent.
    "Polk SDA-SRSs are hopelessly out of date both sonically and technologically... I see no value whatsoever in older SDA speakers."~Audio Asylum Member
    "Those who irrationally rail against something or someone that is no threat to them, actually desire (or desire to be like) the thing or person they are railing against."~DK
  • ConradiclesConradicles Posts: 5,748
    Sorry, I don't have any.
  • DarqueKnightDarqueKnight Posts: 6,313
    Thanks for checking.
    I just bought Dr. Wu's SL1000s.