This is me in twenty years ! Rock on!

DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,729
edited August 6 in The Clubhouse
MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
Post edited by KennethSwauger on

Comments

• Tony MTony M Posts: 6,095
    That there is funny. In a good way. :D B)

I think some of the elderly females back at the home would've had some excitement later that night if the men were allowed to stay for the whole concert. :D
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • verbverb Posts: 3,354
    Tony M wrote: »
    That there is funny. In a good way. :D B)

I think some of the elderly females back at the home would've had some excitement later that night if the men were allowed to stay for the whole concert. :D

Let the little blue pills abound! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, VTL 2.5 Pre, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Cables
    Office: PC, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, Polk PSWi225 wireless sub, MIT AVt2 cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated, Auris BluMe, Polk TSi200's
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 10,855
    The male and females must be having a lot of excitement. There has been quite the STD outbreak in the last few years in nursing homes.
  • DaveHoDaveHo Posts: 1,968
    You go there to die. What could be worse?