Super Mario Maker for Wii U

For sale is a copy of Super Mario Maker for Wii U.

It includes the original case and book.

Price: $30.00 shipped

Thanks.

clrglswqiqna.jpg

Comments

• NightfallNightfall Posts: 7,529
    I can't figure out how to send you a PM from mobile, and this really has nothing to do with this thread but you don't happen to have any old games you want to sell do you? Atari 2600, NES, Super Nintendo, or Sega Genesis?
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.
  • John MegadethJohn Megadeth Posts: 1,901
    Nightfall wrote: »
    I can't figure out how to send you a PM from mobile, and this really has nothing to do with this thread but you don't happen to have any old games you want to sell do you? Atari 2600, NES, Super Nintendo, or Sega Genesis?

I think I’ve sold off all of the NES, SNES, and N64 games I was willing to let go of, but I’ll check when I get home.
    Nightfall wrote: »

I think I’ve sold off all of the NES, SNES, and N64 games I was willing to let go of, but I’ll check when I get home.

Sorry for the late response; I don’t have any vintage games for sale at the moment.

Bump for original listing
    Bump

My son’s selling this, so all funds will go to him!
    Price drop to $25.00 shipped