Reconnecting my two Woodbourne's to wifi

2»

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 40,369
    Ed, I heard Polk is looking for someone that knows what the hell they're doing.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• Strong BadStrong Bad Posts: 4,196
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Good thing we didn't know anyone at polk this could be embarrassing...

:p :p

Sometimes people need a boot in the rear to get it in gear. Polk is/was always known for their outstanding customer service. I have a feeling alot has changed with the sale to Directed. There are so many companies and products out there these days, that you have to be on your game with Customer Service. You cannot slack off! The Polk of old, this would have NEVER gone on this long. Someone would have had an answer or atleast replied that same day.

Anyway, mdaudioguy...enjoy the Chocolate Factory!
    No excuses!
  • mdaudioguymdaudioguy Posts: 4,611
    F1nut wrote: »
    Ed, I heard Polk is looking for someone that knows what the hell they're doing.

I think I've uncovered their new CS strategy. Anyone with a problem must purchase a Command Bar and then just ask Alexa! She'll know!
    7.1 - polk RTi10 x 3 (LCR) : FXi3 x 2 : RTi4 x 4 : Sunfire SDS-12 : Yamaha Aventage RX-A2040 : Adcom GFA-7500 : Squeezebox Touch : DIRECTV : Roku SE : Panasonic PT-AX200U PJ @ 120"
    5.1 - Definitive Technology ProMonitor 800 x 4 : ProCenter 1000 : Klipsch Sub-10 : Pioneer Elite SC-91: DIRECTV : LG OLED55B6P : Roku Premiere+
    Garage Duty - polk Monitor 10s : Pioneer A-717 Integrated Amp : Squeezebox Classic
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,612
    I'm glad you got them working and apologize for the delay.
    "And the house you live in will never fall down
    If you pity the stranger who stands at your gate" G.Lightfoot
  • polrbehrpolrbehr Posts: 2,123
    edited August 10
    Strong Bad wrote: »
    Anyway, mdaudioguy...enjoy the Chocolate Factory!

Anyone at @jstas house in 2016 will remember that Ed does not need any help
    with chocolate. We all enjoyed his plate of schwedy b*lls....
    Post edited by KennethSwauger on
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • mdaudioguymdaudioguy Posts: 4,611
    :p :D :# Lol Harry!
    7.1 - polk RTi10 x 3 (LCR) : FXi3 x 2 : RTi4 x 4 : Sunfire SDS-12 : Yamaha Aventage RX-A2040 : Adcom GFA-7500 : Squeezebox Touch : DIRECTV : Roku SE : Panasonic PT-AX200U PJ @ 120"
    5.1 - Definitive Technology ProMonitor 800 x 4 : ProCenter 1000 : Klipsch Sub-10 : Pioneer Elite SC-91: DIRECTV : LG OLED55B6P : Roku Premiere+
    Garage Duty - polk Monitor 10s : Pioneer A-717 Integrated Amp : Squeezebox Classic
2»