Black LSiM 705 pair with center for 1K @ Adorama

2»

Comments

• huggieshuggies Posts: 118
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Haha, I had this up on my phone earlier and my wife walked by and looked over my shoulder at what I was looking at, and immediately said NOPE!

You need to explain it to her in women's terms. Explain how much you will be saving because they are on sale.
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,556
    Yeah, later on that night I did explain the huge savings. It was met with an exasperated "FINE, order the damn speakers then, I don't care" response.

Which we all know means "You better NOT order those!" in woman-speak.
    huggies wrote: »
    You need to explain it to her in women's terms. Explain how much you will be saving because they are on sale.

Got Dayens?
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 2,745
    Yeah, later on that night I did explain the huge savings. It was met with an exasperated "FINE, order the damn speakers then, I don't care" response.

Which we all know means "You better NOT order those!" in woman-speak.
    huggies wrote: »

I plead ignorance to women talk and order the package anyway.
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SDA 2B, SDA II, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11T X2 pairs, RTA 8T, LSI9, LSI7, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
    Totally would if I had the room for those badboys!
    Got Dayens?
  • WLDockWLDock Posts: 2,189
    She didn't even see the price I don't think, because I told her it's actually only 1k and she still said NOPE.

I would consider jumping on this if I had adequate room to really let the 705s sing, but I'm not going to cram them into too small of a space.

Wait for a deal on the Signature Series bookies then..... :)
    FAMILY ROOM
    HDTV - Sharp AQUOS LC-70LE600U 70" | AVR/Streamer - Onkyo TX-NR3008 | Amp - Parasound HCA-1203A
    Blu-Ray/Media/Gaming - Sony PS3-320GB / Microsoft Xbox One | Broadcast - Xfinity X1 Platform
    Front Spkrs - Coming...DIY Statement II | Center Spkrs - Coming...DIY Statement II | Rear Spkrs - Artison Portrait LRS
    Sub - DIY Stereo Integrity HT 15 | Sub Amp - Dayton Audio SA1000
    Wire - Audioquest Type 4, BJC Belden 5000 | HDMI - BJC Belden | Power Cables - Pangea | Surge - Monster
    I already have 703s. I'm good. :)
    Got Dayens?
2»