Magnifi mini Lag/Delay in sound on Bluetooth with Fire Stick

Hi,
I purchased polk magnifi mini 2 weeks back. My TV is lacking HDMI ARC/optical connectors(needs an upgrade sure). I use Fire stick Gen 2 for all viewing connecting AUX from TV to magnifi.
I have two questions

1. Can Bluetooth provide me better sound quality than AUX?

After connecting fire stick to magnifi mini via bluetooth, I see delay in picture and sound.

2. Can I fix it with some setting ?

Thanks,
Gurminder

Comments

• mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 1,777
    I would just keep it wired, because it might sound better, and I can’t think of a way to fix the delay problem other than turning it off and on again. I think the Bluetooth is really just for streaming from your phone, where a little lag doesn’t matter.
    Micah
    Not Tom, or Trey, or Jim
    Main setup:
    Speakers are one of three, Mission Freedom 770 IV’s, Polk LSi25’s, or Polk SDA-CRS (stock XO, SL2000’s, Blade/Blade model). Electronics are as follows: for the LSi’s and SDA’s, a Technics SU-v75 acting as a phono preamp, into a Yamaha RX-v665, into a Crown XLi800 power amplifier. For the Missions, I have a Lafayette LR-1100. Turntable is a Technics SL-3200, with a Shure M97xE. Cables are generic/soon to be replaced garbage.
    An old post I found on AK, from 2013.
    I've always thought the goal of high end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.