FS: Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum ii

Options
Up for your consideration is Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum ii. It is about year and half old. I bought it brand new. It is in pristine condition. No cosmetic flaws and performs great as well. The reason I am selling is that I have decided to give separates a go. The integrated amp drove PSB Imagine X2T speakers with ease. It has crisp and deep bass. Overall good sound stage as well. I will include all stock tubes. I will also include the psvane 12AU7 and 12AX7 (preamp tubes) as an upgrade. These Psvane tubes are about 2-3 months old. Total, I would say, about 50 hours on them. The stock tubes (power and preamp) would have about 200 hours total.

Asking $1525.00 plus shipping and PayPal.

Comments

• yuma77
    yuma77 Posts: 1
    Options
    Color? Do you have original packaging and remote? Also, how much would shipping be to Yuma, AZ? Thanks.
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    Payment sent.

Thank you sir!
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • jumpindick
    jumpindick Posts: 428
    Options
    SOLD. Thank you.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981
    Options
    Awesome on ya both
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    hochpt21 wrote: »
    Payment sent.

Thank you sir!

So whats on the chopping block.......
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    hochpt21 wrote: »
    Payment sent.

Thank you sir!

So whats on the chopping block.......

I sent the McCormack to the seller as part of the deal. I absolutely loved the McCormack, but really looking forward to the Cronus.

Budgie and Dared are moving to the basement rig, and possibly the GCPH will be up for sale.
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A