gold plated 3/16 male quick connect

Anybody know where I can get some for 18 gauge wire 3/16 wide ???

I can find aluminium but no gold plated to match my gold plated female.

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 40,528
    No one that I have been able to find makes the males in gold plated, which is mind boggling.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 11,208
    Yes it is Jesse.
    Did you end up just using the standard spade or go another direction?
    I'm looking at using them on my 16mh inductors for the 2.3tl. Wanted a way to be able to remove the crossover if need be without dragging the erse 16mh inductors out as well.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 19,404
    edited June 20
    https://www.partsconnexion.com/ don't got nothin'?
  • msgmsg Posts: 4,270
    Dang Ivan, you actually sound like you know what you're doing! It's just like the debate scene from Old School.
    edited June 20
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    I never seen any I've ordered from them tons.
    All I find is the female side Doc.
    msg wrote: »
    Dang Ivan, you actually sound like you know what you're doing! It's just like the debate scene from Old School.

Sometimes Scott i make it sound darn good.
    lol
  • westmassguywestmassguy Posts: 6,154
    vgqgdunwq886.jpg
    This is what I normally use on the Erse Ivan. I was going to install them on yours, but figured you had something in mind already
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer
    Cables: Speaker: Furez 10/2 with GLS Locking Banana Plugs
    Interconnect: Furez 10/2 with SpeakONs
    ICs: Custom Furez by Douglas Connections
    Den:
    Bose 901 Series II Continentals Restored, Re-Built Equalizer with Elna Silmic IIs, Sonicaps, and Silver Mica Caps
    Carver CT-3 Pre, Carver C-500

dhsspeakerservice.com/
    Exclusive Distributor of Gimpod's Custom SDA Circuit Boards

"And keep her under 70, would you, huh? Betty likes a slow ride"
    vgqgdunwq886.jpg
    This is what I normally use on the Erse Ivan. I was going to install them on yours, but figured you had something in mind already

Dang that's HUGE lol
    No seriously that's what i had in mind. I have plenty of gold plated female sides was hoping I could find male's to go with them. I will use them instead it looks like Dave.
    Thanks
    gold electroplating isn't all that hard to do...

;)
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 40,528
    I've got all kinds of color tones of gold leaf paint.......just saying.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 7,199
    F1nut wrote: »

Pfft. I've got a can of black. Jealous much?
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Denon 2910, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's/ RTA8t
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,246

How much do you want for it???
    Micah

Main system: Technics SL3200, Shure M97xE, Lafayette LR1100 for tuner, Hagerman Audio Labs Bugle 2 phono stage, NAD C352 integrated, Boston Acoustics VR 2, Boston PV500, generic ICs, and BJC Belden speaker cables.

Desktop: Dell Precision 690 running iTunes, Yamaha RX-v665, Monitor Audio R90s, Velodyne VA-907, generic ICs and speaker cables.
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.

yuuup you da man Ken :p :p
  • ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 7,199
    mlistens03 wrote: »

How much do you want for it???

It's my retirement nestegg. Not currently for sale...
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Denon 2910, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's/ RTA8t
    Man, I can just imagine some guy tryin' to restore a John Player Special* huntin' you two boys down...

o4qn48ohkb5h.png

6llwiqhn77h1.png