Prayers for my youngest

13»

Comments

• stretchl
    stretchl Posts: 1,334
    Also just saw this. Glad she's back to her old self. Best to you and yours, Enders =
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
    - Isaac Asimov

Hi-Fi
    Apple Lossless --> Squeezebox Touch --> Joule Electra LA-100 Mark iii --> Odyssey Khartargo Mono Plus --> LSiM-705's
    Cabling by Groneberg
    Visuals
    https://media.illinois.edu/journalism/ledford-charles-stretch
    bit.ly/stretchonphotojournalism
    http://Vimeo.com/channels/stretchphoto
  • stuwee
    stuwee Posts: 1,508
    Wow Dan, what a cutie pie!! Scarlett, get well, you'll have plenty of time to play hard and not scare your wonderful parents!

Dan, please be vigilant with her, the brain is the least understood organ and the most important. You're a great father, always one eye open, cocked and watching, bless you and your family in this awful time!!!
    Thorens TD125MKII, SME3009,Shure V15/ Teac V-8000S, Denon DN-790R cass, Teac 3340 RtR decks, Onix CD2...Sumo Electra Plus pre>SAE A1001 amp>Martin Logan Summit's
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Dan is so cool and please tell me our princess is doing awesome! you have some awesome girls an a great love for them that makes us smile from ear to ear to knowing your girls are doing great, My buddy at work has 4 and I love the stories he
    would tells us about them..so awesome. Not easy being a Father of all Girls! but a privileged to enjoy!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Hey Darryl!

She’s back to normal with no restrictions. She’s talking like a babbling brook, running around like a wild crazy kid, and giggling till she tears up.

I’ll shoot some more pictures here soon and post em.

Russ gets the privilege of an in person visit this weekend and both girls are super stoked to see “Mizzer Russ” (ie Mr Russ).
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    I thought we were supposed to lock up the daughters when Russ comes to town... or is it the sheep and goats?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Sheeps and goats John.
    Don't make it weird...
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    Prayers sent and will continue.... one minute every thing is hunky dory, the next second that unknown hole opens and the world is turned upside down.. she will be
    just fine...
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren