Jimi Hendrix - What album to buy first?

2»

Comments

• headrottheadrott Posts: 5,288
    Definitely "Are You Experienced". The SACD comes out in about a month. Put in an order for a pre-order. I did already. You'll love it.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 3,834
    You think preordering is necessary? It's gonna sell out?
    headrott wrote: »
    Definitely "Are You Experienced". The SACD comes out in about a month. Put in an order for a pre-order. I did already. You'll love it.

Got Dayens?
  • headrottheadrott Posts: 5,288
    Clipdat wrote: »
    You think preordering is necessary? It's gonna sell out?
    headrott wrote: »

Nah, probably not necessary. I just want it ASAP, myself. It may not be available right after it comes out, but it'll become available again in a short time. Of you plan on buying it, I would just pre-order it and Axis:Bold As Love too.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 3,834
    Yeah, I think you're probably right. I'll add both to the next order I make with Acoustic Sounds.
    Got Dayens?
2»