Pioneer Elite BDP62FD Blu ray SACD DVD AUDIO Player

Hello all,
I have a very nice condition 62FD player. It has served me well. It's a great player for Blu ray but it's also very nice to play SACD and DVD AUDIO music disc's.
I have the box manual power cord etc so it's ready to go to a new home.

$100 Plus $20.00 Shipping.
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• mantismantis Posts: 14,942
    5z4x8mfqde93.jpg
    Dan
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 1,405
    My grandpa used to have one of these, great player, GLWTS!
    2 channel
    Speakers: Mission 770 Freedoms
    Integrated amp: Technics SU-v75 and matching tuner
    CDP: Technics SL-PC20
    Cables: Monoprice, Monster, Acoustic Research, and a few generic ones
    TT: Technics SL-3200, direct drive
    Cartridge: Shure M97xE

Pc gaming setup
    Receiver/amp: Yamaha RX-V665
    Computer: Lenovo g50 (soon to be upgraded to a Dell Precision 690 which is far from stock!!)
    Interconnects: Amazon basics HDMI, Acoustic Research HDMI, Monoprice speaker cables
    Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR75s

Random equipment on standby:
    Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, a whole bunch of 1”-3” full range drivers, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale), Polk LSi25s
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 10,234
    edited June 11
    Nevermind ... no analog outputs.
  • msgmsg Posts: 4,197
    That's the first thing I looked at too, Ivan, and even still, had to talk myself out of this B)

What a beautiful piece of gear. Makes me wish I had some SACDs just so I'd have an irrefutable excuse to appropriate funds! (free bump, Dan)
    Every day Players get cheaper and cheaper looking I really hate it. Go look at all the new players, none of them look at good.
    Dan
  • daboyzdaboyz Posts: 4,636
    If it had a digital it would have been mine.
    Parasound HCA1200 MKII, Parasound HCA-1205A, Oppo BDP-83SE, Marantz SR7008, Mitsubishi 65" DLP, Martin Logan Dynamo Sub, APC S10

Mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Rti8's, Athena 12" sub
    Digital in or out? It does not have a digital In but it has a Digital Coax out.
    Dan
    Holy crapola, it does! Not sure what pic I was looking at. PM incoming.
    Parasound HCA1200 MKII, Parasound HCA-1205A, Oppo BDP-83SE, Marantz SR7008, Mitsubishi 65" DLP, Martin Logan Dynamo Sub, APC S10

Mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Rti8's, Athena 12" sub
  • mpitogompitogo Posts: 263
    @mantis is it able to play SACD through the digital out?
    Music-2.0 Raidho D-3.1 | Audio Research Ref 40 | Jeff Roland 925 | Esoteric Grandioso K1 | Transparent Reference, IC, Speaker and Power | HRS SXR Rack
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 3,251
    put me in line please
    Sorry guys. This isn't getting past me. :)

I'll be selling a Marantz UD5007 if interested.

daboyz is working with my on the deal. Sorry to say it sounds like it's sold.
    Dan
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 3,683
    mantis wrote: »
    daboyz is working with my on the deal. Sorry to say it sounds like it's sold.

I've never been "sorry to say" anything I've had for sale has actually sold. Haha.

Congrats to both buyer and seller. This one looks like a great deal.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden