Polk LSI7 in cherry $235 shipped

Great pair of cherry LSi7 speakers for $235 shipped anywhere in US. Great shape. Missing one grill.zxauhq4gs34j.jpeg
kbnavs3qpw41.jpeg
5usqm4zyl5ju.jpeg

Comments

• dbryantdbryant Posts: 230
    I have a lsic i could include for $140 shipped
  • ConradiclesConradicles Posts: 5,748
    Some of those pictures are a bit freaky, but this is a great deal shipped!
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,715
    Yeah I see two grilles lol.

Ship em directly to VR3 mods..
    Some of those pictures are a bit freaky, but this is a great deal shipped!

Got Dayens?
  • dbryantdbryant Posts: 230
    Only one grill
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,120
    Still haven’t sold that LSiC? I’m going a different direction in my system now, but these are great speakers for anyone who doesn’t know, GLWTS!
    Not Tom, or Trey, or Jim
    NAD C352
    Monitor Audio Radius R90’s/Polk SDA CRS/Mission Freedom 770 IV
    BJC speaker cables, generic RCA’s, one homemade power cable, because that’s going to do any good with the rest of the generic ones.
    Technics SL3200 turntable and a Shure M97xE phono cartridge
    Velodyne VA-907 subwoofer
    Lafayette LR-1100 acting as a tuner and phono.
    I've always thought the goal of high end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
  • scubalabscubalab Posts: 2,380
    Great speakers indeed. I like the 7s better than the 9s!

I’d love to see a full picture of that audio rack. Looks like some very cool woodworking.

GLWTS
  • capecoddercapecodder Posts: 613
    Darn it. Why do I peak in here every now and then? Am interested but I have forgotten how to PM??
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 9,896
    capecodder wrote: »
    Darn it. Why do I peak in here every now and then? Am interested but I have forgotten how to PM??

Click on the OP's name, his page will pop up
    Top right click message
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
    Roger that.
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 3,288
    These seem like a steal...unless you have toddlers or smoke the grills are pointless.
    Hmm. Not getting much feedback. Am truly interested.
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 9,896
    capecodder wrote: »
    Hmm. Not getting much feedback. Am truly interested.

@dbryant
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC