FS: Sasun SF30 30" Steel Series Bookshelf Speaker Stands (Used, Location: Mass)

Used them with Polk LSI9s. Selling for $80 OBO local pickup only. I am in MA.

b6de2rp5fpbk.jpg

https://www.sanus.com/en_UM/products/speaker-stands/sf30/

Comments

• DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,514
    Used the same exact stands in the 28” size for my LSim 703’s. With spikes and Velcro held them firm and strong. Great bang for the bucks. Had to sell mine with the 703’s to sweeten the pot for my $600 dollar selling price. GLWYS. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • kolyan2kkolyan2k Posts: 245
    Thanks. Mine are 29 actually, I figured maybe they are SF30 model. If anyone interested I might be able to locate spikes for carpets as well. I know I always had them, but recently did alot of moving so have to look for them. Now they are on soft hardwood "spikes"
    $50
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 17,326
    where-ish in MA (east, central, west)?
    "It's like watching a roomful of people who couldn't get through college algebra discussing the flaws of quantum physics theory. I guess it could be fun, but it's ultimately a waste of time." -- seen on audiokarma

"Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

"Writing about hifi is like dancing about architecture" -- paraphrasing some wag (possibly Frank Zappa)
  • maximillianmaximillian Posts: 2,049
    If mhardy falls through then I could take them. I am in central MA (work in Framingham).
    I am right off exit 12 Mass Pike
    edited May 16
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    where-ish in MA (east, central, west)?
    If mhardy falls through then I could take them. I am in central MA (work in Framingham).

I am in Framingham too

Text me if you want to pick up today or tomorrow. 6I7 438 933Three
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 17,326

Go for it! I was kind of tyre-kicking (although I could rationalize a pair of stands, it's not like I need them!).
    "It's like watching a roomful of people who couldn't get through college algebra discussing the flaws of quantum physics theory. I guess it could be fun, but it's ultimately a waste of time." -- seen on audiokarma

"Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

"Writing about hifi is like dancing about architecture" -- paraphrasing some wag (possibly Frank Zappa)
  • maximillianmaximillian Posts: 2,049
    I don't really need them either but they may give me a reason to get out my modded LSi9's and set them up somewhere. If you really want them then they are yours but I will take them otherwise.

kolyan2k, I sent you an SMS at the number you have above. I can't meet today but can tomorrow or Friday.

BTW, think I may have bought the same stands from you a while back. Still using them with LSiM's.
    I don't really need them either but they may give me a reason to get out my modded LSi9's and set them up somewhere. If you really want them then they are yours but I will take them otherwise.

kolyan2k, I sent you an SMS at the number you have above. I can't meet today but can tomorrow or Friday.

BTW, think I may have bought the same stands from you a while back. Still using them with LSiM's.

Replied to text. Not from me, I don't remember selling stand.... although it was along time ago when I bought these too.
    SOLD. Thanks !