JVC SK-4430/Weird Sale

oldrocker
oldrocker Posts: 2,590
Last night the wife was on FB and told me about a sale at a closed restaurant this morning.

Supposed to have 20k albums for sale. Only had about 200 albums at the sale and this old JVC.

Went ahead and bought the JVC just because I like the green dial light. As I was paying my 10 bucks I ask the lady about the supposed 20K albums. She said they are still at her house, are her roommates collection.

Supposed to be anything from Bach to ZZ Top? Who knows.

Wasn't going to buy a thing, more interested in seeing all the albums.

A few pics of the JVC, crazy things works fine, TT works perfect???? Needs a good cleaning.
I'll monkey with it for a tad and then on a shelf it goes.

I REALLY need to stop buying crap!!!

az8ig228v2en.jpg
68y9z8kqnclq.jpg
uitdgnby3z28.jpg

Comments

• oldrocker
    Peak power 34W (17W-17W) 8 ohm
    IHF 16 W (8W-8W) 8 ohm

:D
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    Like the tuner dial on that.

Start figuring out where you're going to store 20,000 albums; should be no problem.
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    agfrost wrote: »
    Like the tuner dial on that.

Start figuring out where you're going to store 20,000 albums; should be no problem.

Well he's building his daughter a finished basement....... so......... perhaps a false wall with a long hallway behind it to store/hide all his finds from prying eyes lol...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • oldrocker
    The basement is done, she's happy.

Ain't NO way on the albums.

Lady said there are even more 45's in the collection.

I did ask about any other audio equipment that might be for sale, she hesitated and said probably not but to check back with her tomorrow.

Probably just crap but who knows what might be tucked away in her house somewhere?