Kimber Kable Hero 1.5m RCA Ultraplates - Sold

EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 15,917
edited October 7 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I'm moving in another direction for my downstairs setup so I have some Kimber Kable items I'm looking to move along. Prices are WITHOUT shipping. I ship insured for full purchase price, with signature required. For purchasing via paypal add 3%. Offers should be sent via PM.

For sale is a USED pair (Left/Right) of 1.5m Kimber Kable Hero w Ultraplate connectors. @Steveinaz has used these for years, as have I. I found them to be a really good bang for your buck interconnect that you may never need to upgrade from.

Asking: 225

Manufacture info is below:

Description
Made up of four 19AWG conductors insulated with virgin FEP dielectric. The HERO's four wire quadratic braid provides wide bandwidth and noise reduction without the use of shielding. The four-wire braided geometry also produces ideal results when used in a balanced system with XLR connections for additional immunity to noise and signal degradation. A balance between low capacitance and low to moderate series induction make HERO an ideal solution for low-level signals i.e interconnects.

Features
Single & dual layer low loss fluorocarbon dielectric
4 wire braid
VariStrand copper conductors
Nitrogen assisted hand soldered termination

Electrical Specifications
(Cp) parallel capacitance: 78 pF / meter
(Ls) series inductance: 0.385 uH / meter
(Rdc) dc loop resistance: 0.037 Ohm / meter

sxicwslzu7w2.jpeg
4znzf4tm3wn5.jpeg
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
Post edited by KennethSwauger on

Comments

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 15,917
    bump
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
    edited September 28
    225 shipped CONUS....

Save a few bucks and get some good interconnects!

Will ship insured for full purchase price, signature required.....

Willing to listen to offers...
  • steveinazsteveinaz Posts: 18,396
    Been using Kimber Hero's for years, and have had no desire to replace them. This is a good deal on a cable that may get you off the cable-go-round.
    Transport: Oppo BDP-103/USB HDD | Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2L | Power Amp: Parasound Halo A21 | Speakers: PSB Imagine T2 | Cables: Signal Cable XLR; Kimber 8VS Bi-Wire; Belden 1694A Dig Coax | AC Power: Panamax M5300-PM
    edited October 5
    Price drop to 200 shipped CONUS.

Retail on these is 271, so your saving quite a bit.

If I can find the original sales receipt it will be included. They were purchased from an authorized dealer (not gray market) and I think it was Audio Advisor IIRC.
  • stretchlstretchl Posts: 1,068
    @EndersShadow (sorry, I forget your name) - I’m very interested in these and just need to measure a couple of things this evening. Also, where are you located? Thanks.
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
    - Isaac Asimov

Hi-Fi
    Apple Lossless --> Squeezebox Touch --> Joule Electra LA-100 Mark iii --> MIT AVT2 IC's --> Adcom GFA-555ii --> MIT EXP S2 Cables --> LSiM-705's
    Visuals
    http://StretchPhotography.com
    http://Vimeo.com/channels/stretchphoto
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 10,798
    edited October 5
    Dan lives just outside of Indianapolis In.
    Sold pending payment to @stretchl
    Officially sold
  • stretchlstretchl Posts: 1,068
    Officially sold

Courtesy the Pallet o' Polks! :)
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
    - Isaac Asimov

Hi-Fi
    Apple Lossless --> Squeezebox Touch --> Joule Electra LA-100 Mark iii --> MIT AVT2 IC's --> Adcom GFA-555ii --> MIT EXP S2 Cables --> LSiM-705's
    Visuals
    http://StretchPhotography.com
    http://Vimeo.com/channels/stretchphoto