Synology DS215+NAS Exc.Cond

Options
tophatjohnny
tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
edited April 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
On a 1-10, calling it a 9.8 only because it has been on my table for a little more than 2 years. Always in a clean enviroment and smoke free home. I just needed more room as I am a ripping fool. It will take up to 10TB drives and that's what I used. Now that they are full (one drive mirrors the other) I will have to go to a 4bay unit and that will be here tomorrow. A fraction of what I paid for it $185.00 shipped in the USA. Accepting any form of payment, check MO, Paypal, all ok. Will come (of course) in the original box and please expect it to be flawless. (like new) Thanks and if you don't know already, Synology's customer support is amazing. They have helped me through the journey and this is a great unit, Check it out!!

Thanks

THJ
"if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    Jesus Johnny..... just pay Ryan to build you a proper 50TB server and be done with it............ for another 5 years lol.....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    Jesus Johnny..... just pay Ryan to build you a proper 50TB server and be done with it............ for another 5 years lol.....

I love Synology and am comfortable there! Love Ryan too and like he doesn't have a super full plate!!! :)
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,599
    Options
    Stupid question, but does it come with HDDs?
  • tophatjohnny
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Stupid question, but does it come with HDDs?

Not a stupid question. (I'm the only one here that asks those) my mistake. No.drives included nor came with it. It will accept so many different size drives. I maxed out 10 TB with it so forced to move up the chain a little.Great opportunity for someone wanting to store up to 9 thousand albums with 2 4TB drives or 20 thousand albums with 10TB drives. It is a sweet little juke box but you have to build on it.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    edited April 2018
    Options
    What up Johnny? What would one have to invest in a couple of hard drives for this I already filled up a 2tb Seagate external drive 3 laptops, a bunch of USB sticks full of stuff I need to move to another hard drive since the Seagate is full, and got a lot of stuff that I need to transfer. I'm swimming in physical media and no longer have room. I know a lot of my collection comes from a lot of your CD collection that I bought off you.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    What up Johnny? What would one have to invest in a couple of hard drives for this I already filled up a 2tb Seagate external drive 3 laptops, a bunch of USB sticks full of stuff I need to move to another hard drive since the Seagate is full, and got a lot of stuff that I need to transfer. I'm swimming in physical media and no longer have room. I know a lot of my collection comes from a lot of your CD collection that I bought off you.

Pm coming brother
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    Wow, took long enough, this baby is SOLD. Actually did a little better locally here on craigslist.