Options
NotaSuv
NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
Super car vs a different mix of sleepers each week......fun stuff

Comments

• quickr1
    quickr1 Posts: 414
    Options
    Watched the first episode. Wasn’t really that interesting to me.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I watched them but I skipped every episode to the end and just watched the race. Funny a lot of those really high hp cars thought they were going to destroy a new supercar with AWD, sticky wide tires, and LAUNCH CONTROL. Yeah, a 1,000 hp Honda Odyssey is cool, really cool, but you never had a chance.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Options
    I agree, just watch the last episode. I was hoping there would be more racing. Nope! It was pretty funny how badly the lambo destroyed everyone though. German engineering at its finest.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,519
    Options
    I saw previews... I’ll try it tonight
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Options
    Ugh. That show was terrible. Who the heck thought it was a good idea to race 4-wide? That poor dude's Mazda was destroyed.

Too much creative editing going on in a show like that. Easy to dislike a lot of the people on that show.

The "sleepers" were not really sleepers. A 1987 Turbo Buick Regal (Grand National, T-Type/T-Package, GNX) is NOT a sleeper IMHO.

Racing 7-wide in the dirt isn't my idea of a realistic racing scenario either.
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    Options
    lol yellow lambo on launch control beats all......need to cut down to 30 minutes and maybe more track time.....i found myself ff to the race which lasted a few seconds...