Black Sabbath 7" Singles Set

Options
Preorders here ---> https://blacksabbath.pmstores.co

large.jpg
SUPERSONIC YEARS – THE SEVENTIES SINGLES BOX SET

From Black Sabbath’s debut single to their ultimate chart success with ‘Paranoid’ and legendary ban on releasing singles, the Supersonic Years Box Set documents the band’s run of hit singles as never before. This limited edition 7” box set includes five rare single edits

Boxed Set Content:

1. Evil Woman, Don’t Play Your Games With Me (2012 – Remaster) / Wicked World (2012 – Remaster)
2. Paranoid (2012 – Remaster) / The Wizard (2012 – Remaster)
3. Iron Man (Single Edit) (2017 – Remaster) / Electric Funeral (2012 – Remaster)
4. Tomorrow’s Dream (2012 – Remaster) / Laguna Sunrise (2012 – Remaster)
5. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (Edited Version) (2018 – Remaster) / Changes (2012 – Remaster)
6. Am I Going Insane? (Radio) (Single Edit) (2018 – Remaster) / Hole In The Sky (2012 – Remaster)
7. Gypsy (2012 – Remaster) / She’s Gone (2012 – Remaster)
8. It’s Alright (2012 – Remaster) / Rock ‘N’ Roll Doctor (2012 – Remaster)
9. Never Say Die (2012 – Remaster) / She’s Gone (2012 – Remaster)
10. Hard Road (Single Edit) (2012 – Remaster) / Symptom Of The Universe (German Single Edit) (2012 – Remaster)
afterburnt wrote: »
They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,560
    Options
    Nice but I'll take my 45 in a little different form thank you :p
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,314
    Options
    Colt? l9w7oczqndhi.jpg
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Get you and the wifey a 12-pack of that.....bet ya' don't drink more than one :D:s:#

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Ok reviewed the list, you're basically paying $10 a single because 3 of them you will listen to 1 time...cool but not budget mindful IMHO, if you already have them on vinyl

I'm a Big Sabbath fan
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Ok reviewed the list, you're basically paying $10 a single because 3 of them you will listen to 1 time...cool but not budget mindful IMHO, if you already have them on vinyl

I'm a Big Sabbath fan

I think the budget midfulness comes into play when you look at the prices of the original singles but you still want them because of the collector mentality.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk