SDA2b's

124»

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    LOL.....ok Larry.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    ThomasD wrote: »
    Then buy 2b's. Switching out all but the cabinet is crazy talk.

I certainly don't disagree. But available Polk SDA's are few and far in between here.

Well you've given up more than a few things to live in the Alaskan interior....
  • ThomasD
    ThomasD Posts: 260
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    ThomasD wrote: »
    Then buy 2b's. Switching out all but the cabinet is crazy talk.

I certainly don't disagree. But available Polk SDA's are few and far in between here.

Well you've given up more than a few things to live in the Alaskan interior....

That is a fact. But I was born here, tried living in Arizona for a few years. Ended up moving back to the ‘frigid’ north. You can take the boy out of Alaska but you can’t take Alaska out of the boy.
    Carver M4.0t, M1.0t, M200t, TX2, C1, C2, Marantz 2230, 2010, 4070, 1030, APPJ 2013, Rega Brio, Marantz Imperial 7's, Klipsch Heresy III, Quartets, KG4's, KG1's, 'The Sixes', R-12SW, Polk SDA 2a's, Monitor 7cTL's, SDA CRS's, 4a's, Zu Audio Dirty Weekends, Pro-ject Acryl TT, Cambridge 851N, 351C, Panamax 5300PM
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    byxf5rphh8fu.jpeg
    F1nut wrote: »
    LOL.....ok Larry.