Options
2»

Comments

• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    You could probably use those woofers for a wok.

Great for work n' (spring) roll!!
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    "This seller's listing has been suspended."
  • mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,454
    Options

OH no way. My RTi4 do nice in the warehouse
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • mrloren
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Dude, don't make me munk you up!
    dkfreebird wrote: »
    They are only 15 miles from me. I may snag them and compare them to my 1.2tls. :)

Loren, I had to look that up.
    you clever sob... lol
    but in all seriousness - the latter.
    mrloren wrote: »
    So if you get them are you going to blast them in the garage or just go for "attack of the mad axeman" ?

Scott,

You're "MSG" and you had to look that up?
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    Options
    They are only 15 miles from me. I may snag them and compare them to my 1.2tls. :)

you clever sob... lol
    So if you get them are you going to blast them in the garage or just go for "attack of the mad axeman" ?

Scott,

itxfsmyscja1.png
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

you clever sob... lol

Scott,

itxfsmyscja1.png

Noticed the sodium has a ➕.....

That stuff is loaded with that stuff!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    Options
    at least it's not disodium glutamate; that'd have twice as much.

19unomfg7dji.png
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Options
    FestYboy wrote: »

Great for work n' (spring) roll!!

Are you kidding me!?! Damn you auto correct!!! :s
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,693
    edited March 2018
    Options
    FestYboy wrote: »
    Are you kidding me!?! Damn you auto correct!!! :s

You take that damn auto correct out to the woodshed, make him cut a hickory switch, and show him what fer.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,693
    edited March 2018
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    itxfsmyscja1.png
    I know what "HO" means. (He's a singer from Hawaii.) I know what "NH" means. (That's your current state of residence and Vermont's partner.) Can one assume that you forgot a "SHA" and the other "NA"? You'll have to forgive me. I didn't excel at foreign social studies of American industrial arts drafting.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    a67rygkxzt8l.png
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • mrloren
    edited March 2018
    Options
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Remember Skyline towers w/wood panels on the sides. I also bought a cheap pair and resold them cheap too. They almost sounded good. :#
    Post edited by Tony M on
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,464
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    "This seller's listing has been suspended."
    White Van Conglomerate is cracking down
    Scott,
    haha, I know man, but indeed, I did! {hangs msg head}
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,464
    Options
    This is MSG
    2:45, heck ya!
    Testing the Signatures with this is how you got your MIL to move out, wasn't it, Loren?

This reminds me, I gotta get some new wristbands.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mrloren
    Options
    This is MSG
    2:45, heck ya!
    Testing the Signatures with this is how you got your MIL to move out, wasn't it, Loren?

This reminds me, I gotta get some new wristbands.

One part of it :)
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,805
    Options
    Yes, it has been removed and I'm sure I'm not the only one to request Audiogon to do so.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk