Wanted...old iPod Touch 4th Gen or iPhone 4S 64Gb

nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 7,890
edited March 25 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Yeah I know, dinosaurs but either is needed in a 64Gb capacity. Working definitely preferred and if it's an iPhone 4S...kindly include a non functional SIM card for the network it's locked to...it'll never be used to make calls, especially up here in Canada lol if it's unlocked...giggle! I know long shot but eh...gotta do what I gotta do eh.
Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.
Post edited by KennethSwauger on

Comments

• nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 17,439
    What are you using it for?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with PS Audio NuWave Phono converter, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 525a CD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 Blu-ray , Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

• nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 7,890
    What are you using it for?

Media Player, for the longest time I've been using my iPod 4th generation in a 32Gb model to feed my Marantz CD6004 with music when I don't feel like dealing with discs and want the slick touchscreen interface. That said I'm about 500Mb away from filling it with music (no apps, no photos and no videos, just music) hence the want for a capacity increase. Sadly anything newer like a 5th generation iPod or iPhone 5 and up with the Lightening Port...confuses the heck out of the CDP and is useless. I rip all my music in Apple Lossless (well they say it's lossless) and the sizes are large while maintaining as much fidelity as possible. The downside is large files of course.
    Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.
  • LegenderLegender Posts: 436
    Ebay has some, but they run about $70 bucks. I'm still using an older gen IPOD touch, but it's only 32GB.
    I've since switched to a Samsung Note 4 with 128GB sd card. But, alas, I see the Marantz does not support that. Would have been a nice option.
    Music: Oppo103 - Parasound JC2 - Parasound A21- SDA 3.1
    Theater: Denon 3808 - B&K 7500/Emotiva XPA-3- RTi12, CSi5, RTiA7x4, PSW505
    Sleeping: Marantz 70005 - Harman Kardon 2400 - SDA 2
    2 Channel: Cary 306 SACD - Canary Audio 906 - Pass Labs x250 - PS Audio Perfectwave DAC, Polk LSiM705, SVS SB13 Ultra
    Office: Dell Optiplex, Emotiva XDA-2, Adcom 5500, LSiM 703
    Spares: Yamaha CA-810; LSi 15; Kenwood Basic M2a, Yamaha M60/M80, Polk Monitor 7, SVS SB13 Ultra
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 7,890
    No longer lookin...found a 4S 64Gb and now it's in my possession undergoing a full restore to make sure it's cleared off. It's also unlocked and is able to connect to my cellular provider and make a call. I'm happy, got the space now.