Any word yet...

On what Sound United is going to do with Classe? I would be interested in hearing some broad-concept ideas for the future of the brand.
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Classe surround bars!
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    Now with Alexa!
    mikeyb128 wrote: »
    Classe surround bars!

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    On what Sound United is going to do with Classe? I would be interested in hearing some broad-concept ideas for the future of the brand.

If it's anything like Marantz and Denon I'd have to say they'll leave them to do what they have been doing.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,903
    F1nut wrote: »

If it's anything like Marantz and Denon I'd have to say they'll leave them to do what they have been doing.

One can only hope. I might not be surprised though if the nameplate stays the same but the quality on the inside takes a sharp downturn....for profits sake.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    That may depend on where they fall in the corporate hierarchy, Tony. Is it considered more or less premium than Marantz, and what percentages are they looking for? But as you say, it's all comes down to the Benjamins.
  • Rich502
    Rich502 Posts: 146
    FestYboy wrote: »
    That may depend on where they fall in the corporate hierarchy, Tony. Is it considered more or less premium than Marantz, and what percentages are they looking for? But as you say, it's all comes down to the Benjamins.

I would consider Classe more premium than Marantz, generally, and hope they leave them alone to do as they do, as F1 stated.