Speakers: Mission 770 Freedoms
    Integrated amp: Technics SU-v75 and matching tuner
    CDP: Technics SL-PC20
    Cables: Monoprice, Monster, Acoustic Research, and a few generic ones
    TT: Technics SL-3200, direct drive
    Cartridge: Shure M97xE

Pc gaming setup
    Receiver/amp: Yamaha RX-V665
    Computer: Lenovo g50 (soon to be upgraded to a Dell Precision 690 which is far from stock!!)
    Interconnects: Amazon basics HDMI, Acoustic Research HDMI, Monoprice speaker cables
    Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR75s

Random equipment on standby:
    Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, a whole bunch of 1”-3” full range drivers, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale), Polk LSi25s
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
    sure it has a flat response, and sure it has a lot of detail, and yes, it has good and clear lows. But is it enjoyable to listen to? Does it make you grin ear to ear? That’s what really matters.
    Seen somewhere on AudioKarma (I think)
  • DaveHoDaveHo Posts: 1,824
    You sound like a used car salesman with the temporary "today only" deals. It's a turn off, but it's your speakers so do as you please.
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 1,207
    Lol sorry I need them gone as I need some room
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup
    Computer: Lenovo g50 (soon to be upgraded to a Dell Precision 690 which is far from stock!!)
    Interconnects: Amazon basics HDMI, Acoustic Research HDMI, Monoprice speaker cables

Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, a whole bunch of 1”-3” full range drivers, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale), Polk LSi25s

You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
    sure it has a flat response, and sure it has a lot of detail, and yes, it has good and clear lows. But is it enjoyable to listen to? Does it make you grin ear to ear? That’s what really matters.
    $185 permanently
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup

Hooked these up today, and with some real power they sound awesome! Bump
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup

• CH46ECH46E Posts: 528
    Any luck yet?
    Nope not sold. I’m gonna put them up on Craigslist shortly then i hope they will go (relatively) quickly.
    P.S. my adapter that connects my tablet to my receiver failed and I think I’m gonna replace it with a DAC instead so I can actually improve the overall sound of my system so if anyone’s got a DAC that they’d be willing to trade (and depending on the DAC some cash) I might accept the offer... but not guaranteed that I will.
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup

$175, won’t go lower than that.
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup

Bump
    Here are a few links to some of these (and different models from the same line) that sold.
    Here is the next size up, sold for $700 not including shipping.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/INFINITY-CRESCENDO-CS-3008-FLOORSTANDING-SPEAKERS-/132557336669
    Here is the next size down, sold for $250 not including shipping.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Infinity-Crescendo-CS-3006-Museum-Condition-Refoamed-Original-Box-FREE-SH-/152903666256
    There used to be several more that have since disappeared, the listing I’m thinking about was a 3006 with the tweeters downgraded to polydomes that sold for $350.i am eventually going to list these on CL, but I haven’t found the time.
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup

Last bump before I put these up on CL.
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup

• CH46ECH46E Posts: 528
    I feel ya man. Im going to have to put stuff on CL too. I just hate having strangers in my home.

GLWTS
    These are officially posted to CL. finally :tongue:
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup

• DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,565
    I had the little brother to these and with a TT and a small NAD integrated. They sounded like heaven. I have been chasing that sound ever since. GLWYS Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 3,232
    Any pics to post?
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    Any pics to post?

They are all at the beginning of the thread, although I can repost them if you want.
    Micah
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup

• kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 3,232
    Duh....sorry.
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    Duh....sorry.

You are fine, that was a genuine question.
    I can post some recent pics (taken this morning)
    cip33zqq2cmv.jpeg
    yfytsy5qjhq8.jpeg
    ig0ez3jcbyao.jpeg
    g5wjhng0w9gh.jpeg
    tq1jiy376oqa.jpeg
    lo2b42eo6osa.jpeg
    uqk9a3aia9mv.jpeg
    8c1j3o8ubgwy.jpeg
    hxtu1losfgzr.jpeg
    2l1x5nyo6lgb.jpeg
    hptfiuyz05i6.jpeg
    kzxb2ujjjx8c.jpeg
    rk40c7p3bumz.jpeg
    23erhm0arpd9.jpeg
    l1qjfjwsktk2.jpeg
    edevgwr01hzh.jpeg
    dgii2ub30res.jpeg
    stsshzqyrq9h.jpeg
    7dldnvisb3y8.jpeg
    apk94xuoain7.jpeg
    sp8ulhfaacgj.jpeg
    e5bqqdymxlq1.jpeg
    fgp6ua9j7lqo.jpeg

Micah
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup

edited July 10
    I know what I said about not going any lower, but I REALLY need to move these, so $170 OBO. I can drive up to one hour to help someone if you are too far.
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup

• ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 6,962
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    I know what I said about not going any lower, but I REALLY need to move these, so $170 OBO. I can drive up to one hour to help someone if you are too far.

You can drive?
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Denon 2910, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's/ RTA8t
  • motorhead43026motorhead43026 Posts: 2,546
    edited July 10
    ^^23, 25,32
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk Signature S60's;Cables: Wireworld Eclipse IC; Audioquest Big Sur IC; Zu Audio Mission speaker cables; PS Audio AC-3 power cords, all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

All TV's sound enhanced by Polk Magnfi Mini's.

Other; SDA2BTL's, M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage.

Political memes posted as fact and accepted as fact, are sign language of the ignorant, for the ignorant

tonyb said " but even socialists can do a good thing here and there
    mlistens03 wrote: »

You can drive?

Turning 15 on the twelfth! So, not yet, but close!
    My parents said that would work before I posted, so no worries there. They will bring me... or, depending on if they sell in the next few days, they will come along. :wink:
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup

• FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 2,453
    You share a birthday with my sister and Bill Cosby...
    edited July 10
    FestYboy wrote: »
    You share a birthday with my sister and Bill Cosby...

And my cousin! But she is older by like half an hour. :disappointed: so close! :tongue:
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup

2»