My loss your gain...

2»

Comments

• monepolk
    monepolk Posts: 1,139
    Glad to here you were able to work something out.
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,492
    Ooooh so u are keeping the DS.... update to Red Cloud

Do eeet!

Glad I could be of help, as you can see it was a Directstream, I am a man of my word

You have the best deal on a truly full DS stack now

Congrats on the DS memory player
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Joey, I just couldn't make sense out of the numbers and reconcile it with what I was seeing on PSA's website. I figured any guy that would post a pic of himself wearing shorts like that surely couldn't be trusted :p
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,420
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    I'm hoping we can put together a DAC shootout at LSAF. Would be great if we could get Joey to show up with the EMM. EMM, PSA, North Star, Musical Paradise...who else can we get in? Think the Marantz SA-14 will make an appearance.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,526
    Topping D10
    kharp1 wrote: »
    who else can we get in?

• marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,851
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Topping D10
    kharp1 wrote: »
    who else can we get in?

you coming to LSAF ?
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • Clipdat
    Nah, can't swing it. Have to fly back to WI in may for my grandma's 101st bday, so that's where my plane ticket money ($540 wtf) and vacation hours are going.

Plus, you guys would eat me alive.
    marvda1 wrote: »
    you coming to LSAF ?

• voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    I will have a New musical Paradise MP-D@ I been trying to burn-in I did the Cap upgrade to the Silver/Gold/Oil Cap's
    78pkvkw5kh2j.jpg
    w5ugv4z2xla7.jpg
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • Clipdat
    Nice looking DAC Darryl!
    voltz wrote: »
    I will have a New musical Paradise MP-D@ I been trying to burn-in I did the Cap upgrade to the Silver/Gold/Oil Cap's

• Clipdat
    But if Jesse is coming then I'm definitely not coming.

He'd probably break into my hotel room when I'm sleeping and smother me with a pillow for replying above the post I'm quoting.
    DSkip wrote: »
    Nah. We aren't big on spoiled meat. o:)

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,119

He'd probably break into my hotel room when I'm sleeping and smother me with a pillow for replying above the post I'm quoting.

Nah, and it's just a short fall over the Atrium rail...LSAF is on the 2nd and 3rd floors
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Clipdat
    edited March 2018
    Even better. Easier to make it look like an "accident".

"I don't know officer, I was just argu..err, calmly talking with him about mp3s and he tumbled right over!"
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Nah, and it's just a short fall over the Atrium rail...LSAF is on the 2nd and 3rd floors

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,420

No way Jesse would not sneak attack. You would see it coming the whole time.... you'd just be too paralyzed to react...
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,119
    Even better. Easier to make it look like an "accident".

Easier collect the insurance ;)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a