Need help getting the Best out of a recent Polk LSIM bundle package.

Hello, I recently purchased a pair of Polk LSIM707s, Polk LSIM703s, and Polk LSIM706c with a Yamaha Aventage 3070 receiver.

I currently am using the Polk LSIM 703s in the office with an older Rotel RA integrated for music when working. ( I mostly work from home so this seems pretty ideal).

However, when I want to really jam out to music, I listen to the Polk LSIM707s in the living room with the aventage 3070 receiver.

I've noticed it has many options. I subscribed to a trial of tidal to play with Hifi now that I have the capability of utilizing it. For a 2.0 or 2.1 setup with the Polk LSIM707s and Aventage receiver, what is the best way to set this up?

There is a 2.0 placement without or with a front presence. I notice the large front presence seems to be a little too forward, and the small front presence sometimes makes vocals sound tinny, or overdone.

At the moment I just run an HDMI cord out of my laptop to the receiver when listening to music, and use the tidal desktop app.

For some tracks like solo piano, I find the large presence to be appealing. For other tracts, I notice I have to do away with the front presence as it tends to produce excess reverb in the vocals.

I'm guessing there are others here that have purchased this package. How do you have your receiver and speakers set up?

( I have not used the Polk LSIM706c as I'm assuming the aventage receiver doesn't quite have the power for the LSIM707s and 706c)

Comments