SRT Control Center eBay?

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    If it works they stole that. Looked pretty dirty
  • villian
    villian Posts: 412
    I bought one a few months ago for like $100 bucks, but then the buyer backed out, relisted, got a heavy bitching at by me, refused to stick with our original agreement, I was the high bidder again for $250, he refused to sell it again for that much again, blocked me, relisted it for a third time, and resold it for $800.

I'm still salty about that seller. I should have sued him for breach of contract.
    Too many good quotes to list..waiting for some fresh ammo. :)
  • villian
    villian Posts: 412
    FestYboy wrote: »
    Id have gone straight to eBay mediation with that...

I did, twice.

Ebay had no understanding. They simply wanted to refund my $250 over and over again, instead of forcing the seller to give me the item I paid for. Ironically he reposted it a third time, I was barred from bidding on it...and it sold for $800. I messaged the seller to no end, he was a total ****.
    Too many good quotes to list..waiting for some fresh ammo. :)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    villian wrote: »

I did, twice.

Ebay had no understanding. They simply wanted to refund my $250 over and over again, instead of forcing the seller to give me the item I paid for. Ironically he reposted it a third time, I was barred from bidding on it...and it sold for $800. I messaged the seller to no end, he was a total ****.

So it's OK for the seller to breach the contract duly noted... And yet we can't give a deserving Negative feedback they so deserve...

Unless he had a reserve(which it sounds like that is a NO) then eBay should of revoked their selling privileges and hit them with high fees!!!
  • K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    If it works they stole that. Looked pretty dirty

I have to wonder why they were in such a rush, that they could not put 5 minutes into some windex and a cloth.....
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    villian wrote: »

I did, twice.

Gatecrasher?? LOL
    Sorry, that's the first thing that came to mind.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/