Ultrasonic Record Cleaners

Options
2»

Comments

• voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    I'm kinda surprised I thought there would be more than two by now. I need a minimum of eight orders to make this worthwhile.

Sorry I am late to the party but B is right...this would take your Vinyl to another level.
    you can make a special liquid to soak it in like me and @msg did or just distilled water. good stuff from a trusted friend!

2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • Mr_Putty
    Mr_Putty Posts: 1
    Options
    Question for Bryan,
    Does the record support rod need to be as long as shown, or can it be shorter. I have very limited space. Also, will the new kits have the O-ring seals suggested and a way to squeeze them together? When could delivery be expected. My tank will come Sunday. You may have a crowd funding idea here.
    Thanks,
    JTA
  • stainless0steel2
    Options
    Mr_Putty wrote: »
    Question for Bryan,
    Does the record support rod need to be as long as shown, or can it be shorter. I have very limited space. Also, will the new kits have the O-ring seals suggested and a way to squeeze them together? When could delivery be expected. My tank will come Sunday. You may have a crowd funding idea here.
    Thanks,
    JTA
    Sorry, but unfortunately I don't see this happening this go around. Just not enough interest. I need a minimum of eight orders to make this worth my while. Maybe in a few months I'll try again.

The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981
    Options
    You can put me down as another yes. Sorry i’ve been pondering this but now I’ve realized it would be foolish not to go for it. If it’s a couple months before you try again that’s cool. Or maybe there’s a few more like me that’ll jump in now
  • stainless0steel2
    stainless0steel2 Posts: 193
    edited March 2018
    Options
    dromunds wrote: »
    You can put me down as another yes. Sorry i’ve been pondering this but now I’ve realized it would be foolish not to go for it. If it’s a couple months before you try again that’s cool. Or maybe there’s a few more like me that’ll jump in now

Yep I've got you on the list as well. B) it's definitely going to be a few months before I try this again however.
  • ffrink23
    ffrink23 Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hello Bryan
    I am interested in one of these. I saw one you made in use at a friends place and can definitely use one. If you plan another run, Please ad my name to your wait list.

Thx
    Michael F
    Pittsburgh PA
  • Sk1Bum
    Sk1Bum Posts: 3
    Options
    Please add a new user to the list. You were referenced on thecarversite.com, and I could definitely use one of these.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    It’s a great product and Brian’s a cool guy for sure! You will be happy

PS I am Bean over there :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Sk1Bum
    Sk1Bum Posts: 3
    Options
    It’s a great product and Brian’s a cool guy for sure! You will be happy

PS I am Bean over there :smile:

Thank you!

I am, awh nevermind. It's kinda obvious. :smiley:
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,185
    Options
    I’m still in for this whenever you get around to building a batch! I’ve got lots of dirty vinyl that needs to be cleaned
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • stainless0steel2
    Options
    It'll be quite sometime unfortunately. Im wrapped up in a couple of large personal projects at the moment.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    It'll be quite sometime unfortunately. Im wrapped up in a couple of large personal projects at the moment.

Awesome! Can't wait to see what they are (assuming they get shown here :smile: )
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,185
    Options
    Well whenever it is I’m in!
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,894
    Options
    I know what it is, and I’m jealous, it will be awesome!!!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,553
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    I know what it is, and I’m jealous, it will be awesome!!!

freakin tease >:)
  • cycloneBarry443
    Options
    Is this offer still valid? I’m interested!
  • Sk1Bum
    Options
    I'm still interested in one of these if they become available
  • stainless0steel2
    Options
    I hate to say it. But as it stands, I doubt I'll ever do another run of these things.
    As much as I'd like to. These require a tremendous amount of time. Which is very limited these days.
    Sorry man.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
    Options
    It sounds like you are busy but if you do come out of retirement.....I will take one!
  • bluesman66
    Options
    If available I’m interested.....