Early Retirement - How do you like it?

Comments

• oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    After 20 years full time and massive hours, I went down to part time about 4 years ago.

Best thing I ever did!!

It gives me lots of time for my wife and daughter which I enjoy.

FWI, I've gotten really good at laundry, house cleaning, cooking and all the stuff my wife always handled during the early years.

I now have way more time for outside projects and dabbling in audio.

One thing "for me/us" that helped was getting back in the gym.

I can't stress enough the physical and mental benefits from that decision.

• verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    kharp1 wrote: »
    I just turned 52 and can retire in a couple of months, but, I don't see me doing it. My schedule is set up so I'll work 7 out of 9 days and then have 5 off. I get 5 weeks vacation, plus, if I work all the holidays (which I usually do) I get another 3 weeks of vacation. In all, I work right about half the year. My work usually consist of sitting around and watching the robots, making sure they play well with each other. And, they pay me pretty well.

I have no kids, though I help raise a granddaughter. I honestly don't see me retiring, maybe ever.

Sounds like you're already in retirement! Well at least 1/2 way there! Nice gig @kharp1 !
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Jetmaker737
    Jetmaker737 Posts: 1,000
    This is such a good thread. Really appreciate all the perspectives. I'm weighing retiring in the next few years. Right now I work massive hours and travel internationally a ton. Like most folks it seems, I'm exhausted all the time and not enough time at home. But the money's really good. That's the hard part. Giving up the money.
    SystemLuxman L-590AXII Integrated Amplifier|Sonus Faber Cremona Loudspeakers|PS Audio Directream Jr|Sansui TU-9900 Tuner|TEAC A-6100 RtR|Nakamichi RX-202 Cassette
  • verb
    One of the interesting things that changed my perspective is the daily commute to work. I used to live an hour each way to work, but recently moved much closer. Now my commute is less than 10 minutes!

After doing the long ride for so long (over 10 years) you get used to it. 2 hours a day every day consumed in just travelling. Having to get up at 5am, just for a 7am meeting at work. Now I can get up at 6am! Not to mention all the idiots on the road!

I look back (especially now during the winter months) at my long commute. I ask myself "how could I have done that". My company moved its headquarters 10 years ago to a location further away, I just never moved, staying at the same place.

Now I can come home for lunch if I want to, let the dog out, receive deliveries, etc., everything is much simpler. A ton of stress taken out of my daily routine. I think wow this is great!

Food for thought - eliminate some of the routine stress you have every day and your outlook on retirement will change.

Hope this helps!

Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,346
    Good thread. I am a few years away from retirement eligibility myself. I think about these things primarily from a practical viewpoint. I don’t have family obligations that would keep me tied to one particular place in the world.

Certain parts of a retirement decision are entirely dependent on the individual. Does someone have family obligations that would take priority over a full time job working for someone else, would someone prefer to do volunteer work, is retirement for health reasons, would relocation to a more preferred part of the world be involved, etc? Some considerations are universal. Some of those considerations are...healthcare availability, adequate retirement income for the next 30 to 40 years, savings or investment cushion for unplanned expenses, etc. Also, if a spouse is involved, that further complicates decision making. Some don’t want their partner getting up to mischief while they have to go to work still.

After figuring out those priorities, the next step would be considering what resources would be available to keep oneself occupied. Sometimes a sabbatical, or a few months away from work, will help someone figure out if they want to be fully retired. Some consider part time work. But if the economy takes a downturn, that part time job would likely vanish. Part time work should absolutely not be considered as a guaranteed income source in retirement. Also, if someone is working in a technical field they may become unemployable quickly as technology moves forward. Older people are just not usually as employable as someone 20 years younger because employers look at people as investment decisions, and do not want to spend the time and money on onboarding and training someone if they will only work for them for a few years.

In my situation, I can retire at 56 with no penalty. My skills and connections are fairly unique, so I could go to work for another related employer if I wanted to. That would require I continue living in an expensive area for several more years after retirement. I am in a good place for now, so it is nice to have options. Unfortunately, that is not the case for many people these days.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Shoooo bro, I'm not even 1/2 way along lol......
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited March 2018
    Great thread.

My plan is to retire in 5 years at 62. I'm beyond tired of my 1-2 hour commute every day. I had to slog through rain and hurricane force winds yesterday then sit around in damp clothes while working. I've had a rough go of it physically since the end of last year, and my age & wear and tear is starting to catch up with me. Between vertigo, a cold and a trigger thumb that needs surgery come Friday, I feel like I'm falling apart 1 joint at a time.

I'm on track to be able to afford to retire then, and continue to save diligently in order to do so. Fortunately I only have me to worry about so I should be fine.

The whole key to being able to do this is to start saving as early as possible, I've been seriously doing it since I was 30 years old, I decided to diversify and open outside mutual funds and contribute more to my 401k, . At the start of the year I had 10,000.00 by the end of the year I had 30,000.00! Needless to say I was kicking myself for not starting sooner, but it is never too late, and I've made up for it since then.

Another key factor is that I have had a financial advisor since 2004 who has been helping me achieve my goals. We talk once a year and he makes suggestions/recommendations on how to increase my portfolio. This year he has suggested starting a Roth IRA which I gave him the go ahead to set up.

My cousin keeps asking me what I plan to do when I retire, that I have to do something! With the exception of getting back into exercising at Planet Fitness, I have no idea. I just know that it won't involve getting up at 5am, phone calls, emails, or commutes from hell! But I have 5 years to figure it out.

I read that the average 401k only has 15,000.00 in it, and a good chunk of Baby Boomers can't afford to retire! I don't see how that is possible, when all the warning signs started appearing in the 80s with corps. changing their benefits to screw us over. And even back then, they were talking about Social Security running out of funds!

Once I saw these things start to happen, I took matters into my own hands, and started making plans. That is probably what happened, people didn't pay attention and take control of their finances, so now they have to work till they drop dead. I don't plan on that being me.

Post edited by cfrizz on
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    This is such a good thread. Really appreciate all the perspectives. I'm weighing retiring in the next few years. Right now I work massive hours and travel internationally a ton. Like most folks it seems, I'm exhausted all the time and not enough time at home. But the money's really good. That's the hard part. Giving up the money.

I hear ya man, but you adjust the lifestyle is all. Sure, you can work until you drop dead, have a fat bank account, but there is more to life than money. Can't replace the memories with money. Replace experiencing your kids grow up and being there for them.

Maybe switch gears to a job that allows more time at home, that way you won't have to make a big decision yet.

Part of it is too.....all about regrets. Can you stay on the present course your on, maybe another 10-20 years, and feel like you'd have no regrets at the end ? Never to late to change. We only have x-amount of time in an upright position, how you spend it, how you influence your family, is all up to you.

Won't speak for anyone but myself, but to me....my presence in my family is of more value to me, and them, than a few more bucks in the bank. Everyone views things differently though.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited March 2018
    I retired about the same age as you, just prior to my 54th birthday. The government was offering retirement incentives and I was ready. I hated getting up in the morning.....never been a morning person, and I think that helps for me. There's always been way more going on that interests me at night plus I require lots of sleep.
    So I stay up fairly late and sleep late. I was in IT also and spent all day in front of my PC and that's mainly what I still do....lots to do online. You can research stuff you are interested in, join lots of forums, play fantasy sports and waste your retirement income and buy stuff! I get up between 10-11:30 AM, make the coffee then get on the computer. Check email, investments, forums and then log on to Draftkings...ha ha. I can spend up until 4 PM researching my line ups for the day, then I run to the post office if I need to mail a package (I buy and sell a lot) then come home and sit back and watch my fantasy scores update while knocking back a 6 pack. Then, once it's obvious I'm not cashing (about 7:30PM), I kick back to do some serious listening in front of the rig. Then about 9 PM I start dinner (I do the cooking), start eating around 9:30 in front of the TV and watch Jeopardy, which we record, then whatever series we're watching on Netflix until about midnight, and then I jump in the bed with my NYT Sunday crossword puzzle book, raise my adjustable bed upright and turn of some tunes through the cable box in the BR and work puzzles for an hour or sometimes 2.
    There you go....I've just outlined a perfectly acceptable retirement routine. Not a boring moment anywhere!
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,346
    dragon1952 wrote: »
    I retired about the same age as you, just prior to my 54th birthday. The government was offering retirement incentives and I was ready. I hated getting up in the morning.....never been a morning person, and I think that helps for me. There's always been way more going on that interests me at night plus I require lots of sleep.

You are my ideal world role model!

• dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    Emlyn wrote: »

You are my ideal world role model!

Aww shucks :^ )
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • Polkitup2
    Polkitup2 Posts: 1,619
    So I stay up fairly late and sleep late. I was in IT also and spent all day in front of my PC and that's mainly what I still do....lots to do online. You can research stuff you are interested in, join lots of forums, play fantasy sports and waste your retirement income and buy stuff! I get up between 10-11:30 AM, make the coffee then get on the computer. Check email, investments, forums and then log on to Draftkings...ha ha. I can spend up until 4 PM researching my line ups for the day, then I run to the post office if I need to mail a package (I buy and sell a lot) then come home and sit back and watch my fantasy scores update while knocking back a 6 pack. Then, once it's obvious I'm not cashing (about 7:30PM), I kick back to do some serious listening in front of the rig. Then about 9 PM I start dinner (I do the cooking), start eating around 9:30 in front of the TV and watch Jeopardy, which we record, then whatever series we're watching on Netflix until about midnight, and then I jump in the bed with my NYT Sunday crossword puzzle book, raise my adjustable bed upright and turn of some tunes through the cable box in the BR and work puzzles for an hour or sometimes 2.
    There you go....I've just outlined a perfectly acceptable retirement routine. Not a boring moment anywhere!

**** yes! That is an acceptable routine.
  • Jazzhead
    Jazzhead Posts: 520
    I stopped working a couple of years ago at 56 after 38 years of years in student development in a university setting. 27 years of that was working in wilderness-based recreation at a university outdoor program. The outdoor program work was fantastic as I lead various trips in the field, was a river guide etc. but it beat me up physically and I saw the handwriting on the wall and realized if I wanted to have anything left for myself I better get out. Luckily, my wife and I had planned for it and she had worked as well so I was able to stop. By bones still creak, but I feel much better physically now that my body is not taking the pounding. I stay as busy as I was when I was working. Between maintaining the house and my "habits-of-a-lifetime" recreational activities and hobbies I have little time to spare. The difference is being able to rest now if I feel trashed as opposed to pushing through it because I had to get it done on my employer's timetable. As far as the adjustment - it took me about 10 minutes, but some people need more time. I think it all depends on how much your work is your identity and how much your activities in retirement mirror the meaning you got out of your previous work.
    Polk Audio first generation RTA-12s; 12 inch Polk Stands; DHS Speaker Service upgraded crossovers w/ Sonicap/Mills; the "westmassguy anti-lobing mod" (hyperdamped outer drivers/mirror imaged); tweeter anti-diffraction mod; Cardas binding posts; Neotech UPOCC internal wire; foam-lined inner driver baskets; xschop phase plugs; deleted fuses; Hurricane nuts; Sonic Barrier; Dynamat Xtreme
    Ayre K-5xeMP preamplifier
    Cambridge Audio 840C CD player; Herbie's Audio Lab Super Black Hole CD Mat
    D-Sonic Custom Audio M3a-600M monoblock amplifiers
    NAD 4155 FM/AM tuner
    Silnote Audio Morpheus Reference II Series II balanced interconnects; Virtue Audio single-ended interconnects
    Kimber 12TC speaker cable w/Furez connectors; VH Audio Flavor 4 power cables w/Furutech connectors
    Herbie's Audio Lab system isolation: Tenderfeet, Big Fat Dots, Grungebuster Dots, Little Fat Gliders
    Dedicated 20A/10 AWG circuit; Furutech GTX-D (G) outlet; Furutech eTP80; Shunyata Research Venom Defender; Synergistic Research Orange fuses
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    edited March 2018
    I became fully eligible to retire in February (my 56th birthday), with 36yrs federal service--but I'm gonna try to hold off until I'm 60, giving my 401k more time to grow--and significantly increasing my retirement pay with 40yrs service. I'm too hyperactive to retire yet, but I will not miss work for a millisecond once I'm done. There's always plenty to do around the house, and we both love to travel. Bev's gonna retire in September. She is the only person I have ever known that has gone from GS-2 to GS-14; pretty incredible.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,458
    To those who can retire early, congrats! To those of us who got caught, up-ended and mis/displaced, in the debacle of the late 2000's with young families and mortages, etc..., I'll see you pushing up daisies still working right next to me!

Seriously though, time is so expensive, you can never buy it back. We give it away all the time, mostly through work, chasing the almighty dollar or keeping up with the Jones'. For those of you with families cherish each moment. At the end of my life I hope my children (adults now) will think well of me for being there "most" of the time that I could. I seriously doubt I will sit and think of how much money I "could" have made. Family is what matters, not the buck...
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    edited March 2018
    I need to read through this thread :)

I retired from RFT employment @ age 56 -- so far, so good (i.e., we're not living out of a shopping cart)!

Full disclosure -- I do still do some consulting in biotech and I also teach a grad level lecture course in glycobiology down in Boston (fall semesters only); so I am not quite completely rehabilitated vis-a-vis working for a living :p

Now, mind you, I am one lazy rascal with a propensity to puttering, so the torpid retirement lifestyle fits me to a 'tee' ;)

• tonyb
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Now, mind you, I am one lazy rascal with a propensity to puttering, so the torpid retirement lifestyle fits me to a 'tee' ;)

I can see that Doc. I can also see why you only teach in the fall. Probably takes the rest of the year for others to find you on all that land.

Puttering is good, I like puttering....gets me in trouble most times too.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mhardy6647
    edited March 2018
    I need more puttering time in my day.

Actually, teaching in fall vs. spring is a big plus in northern New England. I am finished before the weather gets bad. Since my "commute" is, like, 130 miles, one-way, on school days, the weather can be a factor :|

In January through March, when it can be anywhere between not-very-nice and abysmal here, weather-wise, I can cocoon at home (most of the time) :)

• motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    I was going to go to 70, but 68 is all I can take. So I have 3 more years. Then I have exactly 50 years working full time. That is long enough in anybody's book.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    smglbrth wrote: »
    Family is what matters, not the buck...

This. I've had too many family and friends pass away with no retirement at all. That's no way to go in my book. Downsize if you must but invest in relationships ... the best currency of all.
  • tonyb
    Jaybeez wrote: »
    smglbrth wrote: »
    Family is what matters, not the buck...

This. I've had too many family and friends pass away with no retirement at all. That's no way to go in my book. Downsize if you must but invest in relationships ... the best currency of all.

Wise words right here.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • verb
    So I’m sitting in a meeting at work right now. Boring. Oh to retire some day! :smiley:
  • tonyb
    Hey, maybe some of us retired or semi-retired blokes should get together and do a bucket list thing. You know...before we all get too old and cranky. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    edited March 2018
    I had an elder AA mentor tell me on his death bed that he'd sat at a lot of death beds and never once heard anyone say "I wish I'd have worked more hours" and that has stuck with me.

I've always joked I was never going to retire because I had such a great job, but, my MS flared up this past week, and that coupled with having to do some ladder climbing at work, got me to thinking about retirement seriously for the first time.
  • mhardy6647
    tonyb wrote: »
    Hey, maybe some of us retired or semi-retired blokes should get together and do a bucket list thing. You know...before we all get too old and cranky. :)

but -- but -- getting old and cranky was on my bucket list.

:|
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,480

Better scratch that one off then.....
  • mhardy6647
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Better scratch that one off then.....

That's why I said "was" :p
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,811
    Ended up going back to work twice now.....guess the big difference is working cause I want to and not cause I need/have to.....heck Pops still goes into his office 5 days a week at the age of 91 and loves it.........it's this social life that keeps him going....
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    I totally get it when people really love their work, to just keep working. My older brother told me he never see's himself retiring; he loves being a professor and teaching economics.

He's a nerd.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2