FS: PS Audio Noise Harvesters

2»

Comments

• Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,505
    afterburnt wrote: »
    Joey_V wrote: »
    Alright, @pitdogg2 bought the remaining 3.

I am OUT of Noise harvesters. :(

Now, what else to sell...

The Oppo105D w Darbee?

Joey, I PM'd you for dibs on 2 of the harvesters when you were admonished for even mentioning them then you sold them out from under me. It's only right that you sell me the Oppo for $200 and you pay the shipping.

Ah fudge me.... I totally forgot!!!!

Argh!!!
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892

The Oppo105D w Darbee?

Joey, I PM'd you for dibs on 2 of the harvesters when you were admonished for even mentioning them then you sold them out from under me. It's only right that you sell me the Oppo for $200 and you pay the shipping.

Argh!!!

Happens to me all the time, don't sweat it.
  • maingey
    maingey Posts: 627

The Oppo105D w Darbee?

Argh!!!

It does happen. I asked a question because I really was interested and got steamrolled in the melee.
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited February 2018
    maingey wrote: »

The Oppo105D w Darbee?

Argh!!!

It does happen. I asked a question because I really was interested and got steamrolled in the melee.

You've got to be quick around here. Like they say, Shoot first and ask questions later!
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • Joey_V
    Some days it’s like the Wild West out here in club polk
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    dragon1952 wrote: »
    maingey wrote: »

The Oppo105D w Darbee?

Argh!!!

You've got to be quick around here. Like they say, Shoot first and ask questions later!

Yeah? I shot two weeks ago.
  • Joey_V
    edited February 2018
    Yeah it was my bad, I had so many shoot me pm re all the gear from harvester to Directstream to type 4 cables to oppo... I couldn’t keep it straight no more.

I feel bad. When I get home I will see if I can spare an extra 2 from my room
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,179
    Oh Joey I wouldn’t feel bad. I’m sure you had TONS of people point you about all the nice new equipment coming in. Stuff like this happens, I am just he is just giving you crap for the sake of giving you crap.
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    stangman67 wrote: »
    Oh Joey I wouldn’t feel bad. I’m sure you had TONS of people point you about all the nice new equipment coming in. Stuff like this happens, I am just he is just giving you crap for the sake of giving you crap.

And if guys on the forum can't give you crap then whats the use of living really?
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,179
    That’s the point I was making, no use feeling bad
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • Joey_V
    All have been shipped as of today, expect it in 2-3 days they said.
  • Joey_V
    All sold.