Picked up a ton of CD's

Options
Thus one reason for my "Duplicate CD Karma." Movie Trading Company has a Mystery Bag, a paper sack containing about 50 CD's for $15. I've never bit on the offer because I figured most of the CD's would be junk. Well, this weekend they were BOGO so I finally broke down and bought a couple of bags. I was correct most of them are not very good, but for $15 I got at least 20 CD's that are decent. I think there were 4 that are duplicates of CD's I already have and probably 15 that I'm not even going to give a listen. That leaves about 60 that I have to listen to and make a decision. Most will probably end up at the local Goodwill, but even if I only keep the 20 I know I'm keeping now I think I did okay.
Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden

Comments

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,053
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    Swing them by my place before you donate them lol.

Maybe Wed. or Thurs.? Or next week? I've got to give them all a brief listen so that's gonna take a little time.

Knowing your love for rap/hip hop I know I've got about 10 for you. I know there's a dueling banjos you might enjoy as well. Haha.

Pizza and/or wings??? I'll pick them up on my way.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Give me a call and let me know what day works best for you. As you know, I'm pretty free every weeknight for the next few weeks.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,678
    Options
    Will there be a duplicate pizza karma next week?
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    I might Karma off a piece of Skip's leftover crust. That might go down as the best Karma ever...even better than Russ's recent gem.

Actually reminds me of a time several years ago when I was a valet at Old San Francisco steakhouse in Dallas. Emmitt Smith came in one night and after he left, a couple of kids came out with the fork he'd used that they took from the table. So yeah, Emmitt Smith's fork = Skip's pizza crust.