On a Magnifi bar, can you switch between music/movie mode on the bar itself?

ArcticManArcticMan Posts: 1
edited February 14 in Customer Service
I just bought a used Magnifi that had no remote. I know it has a movie and music immersion mode, but can't figure out how to switch between them with just the controls on the soundbar itself. Do I need a remote for this, and if so where do I get one? The only one I've found was on Ebay and seemed awfully expensive for a little dinky remote....

Thanks!

Answers

• mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 1,405
    I don’t know a ton about the magnifi sound bar, but I think there is an app...? At least I thought there was. I don’t know a ton about these sound bars, though, so don’t judge me if I’m wrong. If I am, someone please correct me :smile:
    Micah
    2 channel
    Speakers: Mission 770 Freedoms
    Integrated amp: Technics SU-v75 and matching tuner
    CDP: Technics SL-PC20
    Cables: Monoprice, Monster, Acoustic Research, and a few generic ones
    TT: Technics SL-3200, direct drive
    Cartridge: Shure M97xE

Pc gaming setup
    Receiver/amp: Yamaha RX-V665
    Computer: Lenovo g50 (soon to be upgraded to a Dell Precision 690 which is far from stock!!)
    Interconnects: Amazon basics HDMI, Acoustic Research HDMI, Monoprice speaker cables
    Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR75s

Random equipment on standby:
    Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, a whole bunch of 1”-3” full range drivers, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale), Polk LSi25s
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things