It's time for a Lightman karma. One time a year and only here....

2456718

Comments

  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 1,564
    And if you weren't such a cheapskate, I would suggest the whole "Best of the West" collection.

    hwx2lavm2und.jpg
  • msgmsg Posts: 3,714
    edited February 2
    Crab removal kit ?
    haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaa!
    you gotta watch it to the end!
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 9,043
    Viking64 wrote: »
    A Marx Johnny West doll, but only if you include his Palamino (Thunderbolt).

    2j72jmd27csi.jpg

    e1p24cbghmt3.jpg



    No kung fu grip.......but I like what you're doing..... B)
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 9,043
    edited February 2
    A few caveats.....

    Must have over 100 posts.
    Must like tall men with scruffy beards.
    Must know what "Pull my finger" means.
    Must be kind to puppies and kittens.
    Must be able to put up with Ron @txcoastal1 when he gets wound up...
    Post edited by KennethSwauger on
  • dkfreebirddkfreebird Posts: 908
    edited February 2
    In with 41 please. :p
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Fully modded with dreadnought.2.3tl's and 3.1tl's
    McCormack DNA 0.5 Deluxe
    Rogue Magnum 66
    Marantz HD-DAC 1
    Marantz UD 7007
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers
    Home theater
    Marantz SR 5009 Sunfire Signature 425x5-B&W Cdm1nt Cdm Center Channel-Rel Strata iii sub
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 8,831
    edited February 2
    lightman1 wrote: »
    A few caveats.....

    Must have over 100 posts.
    Must like tall men with scruffy beards.
    Must know what "Pull my finger" means.
    Must be kind to puppies and kittens.
    Must be able to put up with Ron @txcoastal1 when he gets wound up...


    Must have over 100 posts. check

    Must like tall men with scruffy beards. describe "like"

    Must know what "Pull my finger" means. OH YEA

    Must be kind to puppies and kittens. mmmyep

    Must be able to put up with Ron @txcoastal1 when he gets wound the fook up... Well this is the big conundrum never met the guy.

  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 1,564
    edited February 2
    lightman1 wrote: »
    This years prize pack will require a bit of commitment......

    It is a roundtrip ticket to one of the finest audio gatherings known to man.

    Lone Star Audio Fest in Dallas, Texas!!!
    Woooohooooo!!!

    Who's yer buddy?!

    That sounds like an audio nerd party. HAHAHAHA
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 1,564
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Must be kind to puppies and kittens.
    Why.....YAAAAAAAASSSSSS!

    o7e9jdkk1oh0.jpg

  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 9,043
    dkfreebird wrote: »
    In with 41 please. :p

    You live next door, Dennis. How about I just drive you around DFW for a few laps then head on over to the hotel....
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 9,043
    Viking64 wrote: »
    lightman1 wrote: »
    This years prize pack will require a bit of commitment......

    It is a roundtrip ticket to one of the finest audio gatherings known to man.

    Lone Star Audio Fest in Dallas, Texas!!!
    Woooohooooo!!!

    Who's yer buddy?!

    That sounds like an audio nerd party. HAHAHAHA

    Good times! Don't knock(wurst) it till you try it.
  • dkfreebirddkfreebird Posts: 908
    That sounds like a game plan.
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Fully modded with dreadnought.2.3tl's and 3.1tl's
    McCormack DNA 0.5 Deluxe
    Rogue Magnum 66
    Marantz HD-DAC 1
    Marantz UD 7007
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers
    Home theater
    Marantz SR 5009 Sunfire Signature 425x5-B&W Cdm1nt Cdm Center Channel-Rel Strata iii sub
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 7,383
    lightman1 wrote: »
    A few caveats.....

    Must have over 100 posts. Check
    Must like tall men with scruffy beards. Homey don't play that way
    Must know what "Pull my finger" means. Will it still be attached after pulling?
    Must be kind to puppies and kittens. Love em all
    Must be able to put up with Ron @txcoastal1 when he gets wound up... Who's he? lol

    But sadly...live in another country and won't be able to attend stuff down there. Have fun to all that enter to win!
    Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.
  • dkfreebirddkfreebird Posts: 908
    I guess that would be a short 15 mile flight for me. :)
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Fully modded with dreadnought.2.3tl's and 3.1tl's
    McCormack DNA 0.5 Deluxe
    Rogue Magnum 66
    Marantz HD-DAC 1
    Marantz UD 7007
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers
    Home theater
    Marantz SR 5009 Sunfire Signature 425x5-B&W Cdm1nt Cdm Center Channel-Rel Strata iii sub
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 16,113
    lightman1 wrote: »
    dkfreebird wrote: »
    In with 41 please. :p

    You live next door, Dennis. How about I just drive you around DFW for a few laps then head on over to the hotel....

    be sure to blindfold him.
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 16,113
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Ken S has his fingers on the cleaner button this morning! :p

    not necessarily a bad thing, in this case ;)
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

  • smglbrthsmglbrth Posts: 1,035
    Dang, I was good on everything on that list until you said "kittens". Guess I don't mind kittens but they grow up to be cats...
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 28,366
    nbrowser wrote: »
    lightman1 wrote: »
    A few caveats.....

    Must have over 100 posts. Check
    Must like tall men with scruffy beards. Homey don't play that way
    Must know what "Pull my finger" means. Will it still be attached after pulling?
    Must be kind to puppies and kittens. Love em all
    Must be able to put up with Ron @txcoastal1 when he gets wound up... Who's he? lol

    But sadly...live in another country and won't be able to attend stuff down there. Have fun to all that enter to win!

    Passport....ever heard of it ? Geez man, you act like Canada keeps you captive...lol.
    ERA D-5
    B&K 1403
    Cary Xciter dac
    Joule LA-100
    SVS SB-2000 SUB
    Sony 4k bdp
    Sony 4k 55 850c
    FX 500 surround
    Acoustic zen Satori SC's
    Pioneer elite vsx21
    Sonos-Cullen mod.
    Audio Metallurgy GA-0 digital
    PS Audio Quintet
    Analysis Plus crystal ovals
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2's IC
    Wireworld eclipse 7 Ic's
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 28,366
    Tickets to the Lone star state....count me in with my previous 69.
    ERA D-5
    B&K 1403
    Cary Xciter dac
    Joule LA-100
    SVS SB-2000 SUB
    Sony 4k bdp
    Sony 4k 55 850c
    FX 500 surround
    Acoustic zen Satori SC's
    Pioneer elite vsx21
    Sonos-Cullen mod.
    Audio Metallurgy GA-0 digital
    PS Audio Quintet
    Analysis Plus crystal ovals
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2's IC
    Wireworld eclipse 7 Ic's
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 16,113
    edited February 2
    tonyb wrote: »
    nbrowser wrote: »
    lightman1 wrote: »
    A few caveats.....

    Must have over 100 posts. Check
    Must like tall men with scruffy beards. Homey don't play that way
    Must know what "Pull my finger" means. Will it still be attached after pulling?
    Must be kind to puppies and kittens. Love em all
    Must be able to put up with Ron @txcoastal1 when he gets wound up... Who's he? lol

    But sadly...live in another country and won't be able to attend stuff down there. Have fun to all that enter to win!

    Passport....ever heard of it ? Geez man, you act like Canada keeps you captive...lol.

    Plus, a lot of our northern border is fairly... porous. Heck there's a library in Vermont with one entrance in the US, and the other one in Canada. :)

    http://haskellopera.com/

    Just sayin', you know?

    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 9,043
    nbrowser wrote: »
    lightman1 wrote: »
    A few caveats.....

    Must have over 100 posts. Check
    Must like tall men with scruffy beards. Homey don't play that way
    Must know what "Pull my finger" means. Will it still be attached after pulling?
    Must be kind to puppies and kittens. Love em all
    Must be able to put up with Ron @txcoastal1 when he gets wound up... Who's he? lol

    But sadly...live in another country and won't be able to attend stuff down there. Have fun to all that enter to win!

    I'll vouch for you, Ken. Hop the border!
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 9,043
    Pick a number 1-200....
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 15,230
    In with 6 (pending approval :wink: ).

    I believe I meet all requirements...... :grin:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 3,524
    In with 26?
    Parlor: ifi iDSD Micro*Yamaha RX-A2030*Parasound Halo P5*Parasound Halo A-31*Parasound 2250v2*Emotiva XPA-200 Gen1*LSiM707 Fronts*LSiM706c Center*LSiM702f/x Surrounds*Monitor70 Series II Rears*Monitor40 Series II Presence*SVS PB2000 Sub X2*OPPO BDP-103D*Sony PS3*Samsung-55" LED 1080p Smart 3D HDTV UN55H7150AFXZA*TEAC TN-300*Wireworld Solstice cables*Blue Jeans Cable LC-1's IC's*BJC Silver-Plated IC's* Bens Silver IC's

    Dungeon: Usher Dancer Mini-Two Diamond*Auralic Aries Mini*Dayens Ampino Preamp*Dayens Ampino Monoblocks*Wireworld Oasis cables*Wireworld Oasis IC's*IFI nano IDSD* Cambridge CXU*

    Panamax MR5100*Panamax M8-AV-PRO*Furman PST-2+6

    Headgear: Sennheiser HD 558*Audio-Technica ATH-M40x*Sennheiser HD 598 Cs*Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7*Philips SHP9500S* Sennheiser 6xx

    Hello Kitty boombox

    Spares: Yamaha RX-A1040*Emotiva XPA-1L Gen2 X2*Emotiva XPA-3 Gen2*CSiA6 Center*Monitor40 Series II*SVS PB1000 Sub*Sony BDPS6500 Blu-ray player*POS 37" LCD*Douglas Connection Furez 12 AWG 2 Conductor*Blue Jeans Cable LC-1's IC's*Samsung BD-H5900 3D Blu-Ray*Usher N-6361


    Self Control is over rated.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 4,052
    gmcman wrote: »
    A go-pro vid of you checking some high voltage lines.



    Right at the 2-minute mark and after. There are 2 of those guys! :o :o
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies . I am glad to be a part of a select group that tries to take our auditory and visual senses to a higher level: we EXPERIENCE them.... GOT SDA?... Got TFM ?
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 9,586
    lightman1 wrote: »
    A few caveats.....

    Must have over 100 posts.
    Must like tall men with scruffy beards.
    Must know what "Pull my finger" means.
    Must be kind to puppies and kittens.
    Must be able to put up with Ron @txcoastal1 when he gets wound up...

    Yes, to all. In with my age and IQ: 68

    Bud

    Lumin S1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

    Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

    Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 1,367
    edited February 2
    FestYboy wrote: »
    No, it's just DSOTM the way it was mentioned to be played.
    That's not what I typed. "Mentioned" should be ment. I guess my phone thinks it's smarter than me and is now trying to correct my grammar...
    Post edited by KennethSwauger on
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 1,564
    edited February 2
    FestYboy wrote: »
    That's not what I typed. "Mentioned" should be ment. I guess my phone thinks it's smarter than me and is now trying to correct my grammar...
    Considering that "ment" isn't a word.... :p
    Post edited by KennethSwauger on
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!