SDA Passive Radiator SW-120

Options
I'm doing some storage spring cleaning and getting rid of some pieces and parts I don't have any foreseeable use for... found an SW-120 I had as a spare for some SDA 2's. This PR is the 12" kind with the thicker foam disc, used I believe in all the SDA 1's and the first gen SDA 2's (not the 2A's or 2B's). It looks like it's still in great shape with none of the blistering that sometimes happens on these.

If anyone has any use for it, let me know and it's yours for the low, low price of free, plus shipping. If interested, just PM me your zip and I'll look into what it would cost to ship it.

0h8oaycz5blo.jpg
q2lynxhonw2j.jpg

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    If it works for SDA 1As then I will take it.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Options
    I'll step in line next if it doesn't work out for @EndersShadow
  • On3s&Z3r0s
    Options
    Wow, more popular than I thought... first PM by timestamp was TNTsTunes, Enders is next... I'll box it up and see what shipping will run.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    Did the SW120's come in different variants??? I have PR's labelled SW120 in my 1C's that have the thinner disc (no foam), and a weight in the styrofoam piece. Both PR's are the same, labelled SW120. Anyone have an idea???
    Reference post for surround repair that I am pursuing on one of my PR's:
    http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/180261/pr-surround-repair#latest
    BTW great Karma @On3s&Z3r0s
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    Yes, the same model came in two versions.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• verb
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »

Thank you @F1nut I'm assuming they are interchangeable but must be a match set if they are to be replaced. Correct oh guru?
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,556
    Options
    Yes i would make sure they match. My take, the foam was heavier so no need for the weight. Some of the first sets with the foam front bubbled badly so i believe they switched to the harder plastic like front and so those would behave the same they added the weight in the rear part. I've used both on my SDA1 signatures. The first set had foam and bubbled a bit. I found no difference in bass response.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    verb wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »

Thank you @F1nut I'm assuming they are interchangeable but must be a match set if they are to be replaced. Correct oh guru?

Probably best.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• On3s&Z3r0s
    Options
    This is definitely the earlier kind with the foam that sits proud of the surround by maybe 3/16" of an inch or so.

ywalpgwcwki6.jpg
  • verb
    Options
    Thanks @pitdogg2 and @F1nut always appreciate it!!!
  • On3s&Z3r0s
    Options
    This one's on its way to its new home. Thanks, everyone!