Polk MagniFi MAX SR Bass Volume

2»

Comments

• laellelaelle Posts: 36
    There was an update today when I connected to bluetooth but there was no changes to the sound... hmm...
    Hello again!

Is it me or since the last update, the sound of Movie and Sports mode has upgraded?

There seems to be more bass! It sounds incredible!
    Gosh... I didn’t sleep at all tonight, been listening to music all night long!

I’m hearing the music a way I’ve never heard before! Amazing!
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,206
    If you think that sounds good, imagine what a proper 2-channel rig sounds like.
    laelle wrote: »

Got Dayens?
    Clipdat wrote: »
    If you think that sounds good, imagine what a proper 2-channel rig sounds like.
    laelle wrote: »

I guess... the only thing now is those weird sounds popping clicking or something...

And it seems like the rear surround speakers are not getting adjusted with bass volume??? Strange...

Also I didn’t want to start another thread but...

I was wondering about Dolby Atmos...

Does it somehow work with the Polk MagniFi MAX SR?

I mean, is there a difference when you listen to heights and such? Or is Dolby Atmos just a crossover to separate speakers, which I doubt is the case...

Surely there must be a noticeable difference even without separate speakers right???

Thank you!
    Thank you so much for the update!

Thanks for caring and putting out so much efforts into it!

I’ve tested the soundbar with an HDMI 2.0 enhanced television using arc and HDMI 2.1 cables and the sound is even better than before somehow... it’s really great!
    Wow what an update!

There is very little popping sound and dropouts left!

And the sound quality is amazing, much less grainy sound, it sounds so clear now! WHAT AN IMPROVEMENT! I don’t know what you did there but it sounds stellar!

Congratulations!
    Seriously that has to be the most significant update I’ve ever seen...

The sound quality is just unbelievably better...

More mids make sound details pop a lot more with beautiful contrast ratio, I’m hearing things I never heard before...

Did you use dithering or something? I really wonder how you achieved something this close to perfection...
2»