Nice Snell C/V floorstanding speakers

Options
I am selling my Snell C/V floorstanding speakers. The C/V was made by Snell in the mid 90s and was the last speaker designed by Kevin Voeck for Snell and he hit a home run. The C/V is a well reviewed speaker (see Stereophile's review). Features two 8 inch woofers, two 5 inch midrange drivers with a metal dome tweeter between them. The front tweeters output is adjustable via a rear panel control. It also has a rear firing tweeter that can be turned off via a rear panel switch. Included are 4 binding posts for bi wiring (which i did). I also will include wire jumpers. The C/V is built like a tank with beautiful wood cabinets and is 47 inches tall and each speaker weighs 115lbs. These speakers are in excellent condition overall and work perfectly. The cabinets are in super shape as are the drivers. The grills have a couple of snags/slits. Very minor. As for sound? They are a Snell so they are musical and they are quicker and more clear then other earlier Snells I have heard with a solid bottom end and a wide stage. Only selling because i am changing directions. No box so no shipping and at 115lbs each not a good idea. Local pickup Twin Cities. Asking $675 Thanks

gays5dfyn8su.jpg
dnhk1zj4ms6o.jpg
nvqko5cbguqh.jpg
xkjzeczpbho1.jpg
yoa8hxmpj2f4.jpg

Comments