FS: Polk lsiC ebony $175

Options
shawn474
shawn474 Posts: 3,047
edited January 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Looking to move an LsiC in ebony in very good condition. Some swirls on gloss finish but functions perfectly. I think I bought this from emelyn awhile back with my lsiFX’s.

PM me your email or phone number and I will forward pictures. I am asking $175 local pickup in Washington DC/Maryland area. Full disclosure: I won’t release this until I can arrange picking up MrBuhl’s lsim706c. Willing to ship but will most likely be cost prohibitive
Shawn
AVR: Marantz SR-5011
Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
Front: Polk LsiM703
Rear: LSI fx
Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
DVD Player: Sony PS4

Comments

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    From personal experience, shipping should be $30-$50 via Fedex Ground anywhere within the lower 48.

GLWS.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    Options
    Swirls come out very easily with the automotive product Meguiars Plastix
  • shawn474
    Options
    Sale pending funds.....thanks all
    Shawn
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    Options
    Shawn and I met up this morning off RT 70 in MD to do the deed. We met up behind a gas station off the beaten path and like two devious thugs, we pulled off the deal! I passed the cash and he passed the merchandise!

Gotta say, what a heck of a deal this was! The cosmetic imperfections were much smaller than he made them out to be. Functionality wise, good as new!

Thank you Shawn! Mad Max Fury Road never sounded so good!
    No excuses!
  • shawn474
    Options
    My pleasure John! It was great to meet you and put a face to the screen name.

Folks deal with John with confidence; great polkie and incredibly nice guy. Glad you’re enjoying it. One of these days I will have enough disposable income to keep some stuff in the closet instead of flipping all my gear to get new gear. This speaker and the lsi9’s are hard to part with!!
    Shawn