What's the best Bluetooth Speaker for under $50?

I want a tiny bluetooth speakers, however there are a few models that are very popular, with thousands to tens of thousands of great reviews. So which is the best choose for under $50 below:
1.iPop Splendid Sound
2.Anker
3.JBL
4.BOSE

Comments

• CGTIIICGTIII Posts: 194
    edited January 12
    On sale you could get two of the AOMAIS Sport II for $60 and pair them for stereo or keep one as a spare.
    They have good reviews and ratings.

Don't think your question belongs in the vintage thread though...
    You only hear the melody and the words???

Lovin' my salvaged 10As! Assist to @lawdogg.
    Polk - 11TLs, (4) M7s, RTi4s, RT35is, RTi28s, RT5s, RT3s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - S8, S6s, S4s.
    M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, Realistic T1000s, and more.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 38,503
    Jenalee wrote: »
    I want a tiny bluetooth speakers, however there are a few models that are very popular, with thousands to tens of thousands of great reviews. So which is the best choose for under $50 below:
    1.iPop Splendid Sound
    2.Anker
    3.JBL
    4.BOSE

Take your agenda elsewhere.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• msgmsg Posts: 3,608
    qyrosy828yyo.jpg

In case this is legit, I like the JBL mini speakers, but no experience with anything other than the Charge line.
  • audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 33
    I like the bluetooth 1.2tl' s personally. They are on sale right now for $49.95 at... Be right back, Elvis is knocking at the door, here to tell me about his visit with Bigfoot.