FS: PS Audio PerfectWave MK II with Bridge II

I've got a near mint, one owner, PS Audio PerfectWave MKII with Bridge II in black. Comes with original double-box and packing materials, remote, white gloves, manual, etc. I've had the plastic over the top since new and just removed it to verify no blemishes and it looks perfect. Not a mark on this anywhere. This has the $899 Bridge II upgrade which provided gap-less playback capability, and has the current Torreys OS upgrade so it is Roon and MQA ready . This has not got a lot of use and has been in a pet free, non-smoking environment since new.
$1825 shipped

72gunk59t8m3.jpg
an4zvfqm5pm2.jpg
9y0rmknzcl11.jpgb9mnqmegh6pm.jpg

2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    This is a great DAC guys. I have it in silver with the original bridge in it, and it sounds spectacular.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Does this have the cable/connection that allows it to connect to the Directstream Memory Player and decode DSD?
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    kharp1 wrote: »
    Does this have the cable/connection that allows it to connect to the Directstream Memory Player and decode DSD?

I think you need the DirectStream or DirectStream Jr DAC for DSD decoding.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • dragon1952
    Asking price reconsidered....$1750 shipped.
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    edited January 2018
    "If" I hadn't just purchased a NuWave DSD DAC, I would be the new owner of this piece. CP Member Legender hooked his up to my system, and I have to admit, the rig never sounded so good. A real Ear Opener for sure.
  • kharp1
    DSD needs to be one of the bells and whistles for me. I've been eyeballing the DirectStream and Memory player.
  • dragon1952
    This has now been sold. Thanks for your positive comments ;^ )
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    Well that was fast. Grats.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    Very nice unit.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Congrats to the new owner...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Yes, congrats. Glad the temptation is over ;)
  • kharp1
    Yes, congrats. Glad the temptation is over ;)

Me, too. Congrats to both.