Help with system.

Comments

• NandikolNandikol Posts: 100
    Hi All , please like, subscribe and share it - this is my first video - I know you are expert and you will find more mistakes in it but still help me to create a channel in India.... learning stage ☺️ Need you help
    Unpossible - Clipdat,sure no worries- I respect - thanks for all the help
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,209
    Nice setup and video @Nandikol! When you added those Elac Atmos speakers, did they make a big difference? I've never heard an Atmos setup before.
    Got Dayens?
    Hey thanks a lot Clipdat ... to be honest they don’t sound so extraordinary, but surly makes a difference and you can feel moving sound around ... it’s a good experience and a substitute for the people who can’t setup Atmos on ceiling
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 1,405
    Nice video man! I was Micah Nixon in the comments. I couldn’t find the thread to let you know it was me :lol:
    2 channel
    Speakers: Mission 770 Freedoms
    Integrated amp: Technics SU-v75 and matching tuner
    CDP: Technics SL-PC20
    Cables: Monoprice, Monster, Acoustic Research, and a few generic ones
    TT: Technics SL-3200, direct drive
    Cartridge: Shure M97xE

Pc gaming setup
    Receiver/amp: Yamaha RX-V665
    Computer: Lenovo g50 (soon to be upgraded to a Dell Precision 690 which is far from stock!!)
    Interconnects: Amazon basics HDMI, Acoustic Research HDMI, Monoprice speaker cables
    Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR75s

Random equipment on standby:
    Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, a whole bunch of 1”-3” full range drivers, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale), Polk LSi25s
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
    Ohh wow .. thanks a ton mlistens... I was wondering who is that .. thanks a lot ☺️☺️
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 1,405
    Nandikol wrote: »
    Ohh wow .. thanks a ton mlistens... I was wondering who is that .. thanks a lot ☺️☺️

Lol no problem :grin:
    I couldn’t find the thread after I commented, so I waited til it got bumped again :lol:
    2 channel
    Speakers: Mission 770 Freedoms
    Integrated amp: Technics SU-v75 and matching tuner
    CDP: Technics SL-PC20
    Cables: Monoprice, Monster, Acoustic Research, and a few generic ones
    TT: Technics SL-3200, direct drive
    Cartridge: Shure M97xE

Pc gaming setup
    Receiver/amp: Yamaha RX-V665
    Computer: Lenovo g50 (soon to be upgraded to a Dell Precision 690 which is far from stock!!)
    Interconnects: Amazon basics HDMI, Acoustic Research HDMI, Monoprice speaker cables
    Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR75s

Random equipment on standby:
    Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, a whole bunch of 1”-3” full range drivers, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale), Polk LSi25s
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
    Ha ha ha ha .. LOL
    Hi All ... please use headfones

Hello everyone!
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 9,660
    Hi! Welcome back!
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 2,796
    I would love to hear what driving through the hotel tunnel in Monaco sounds like on that. :p
    Thanks a lot
    Planing to buy SVS PB 2000.. what you all advice
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 10,217
    Nandikol wrote: »
    Planing to buy SVS PB 2000.. what you all advice

DO IT!!
    Wow great. Thanks for the advice..pit and warmq..... Booked it and expected delivery by weekend
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 2,796
    I thought I recognized those curtains! :p

Ha ha ha ha
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 39,972
    You are going to need a bigger house.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• BlueBirdMusicBlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 279
    A very COOL THREAD!!
    Thank you soo much Bluebird_ PB 2000 morning delivery
    1xy9fslula98.jpg

Arrived _ Need to setup
    edited August 11
    Hi all ..iam in need of you all in my life back...please share you valueable 10 minutes of time ...PB 2000 sounds amazing on movies....however when I play CD on Bluray I see the bass is missing....any advised settings in Yamaha 3070 for music which can push it little more..thanks a ton..
    Go away spammer
    Got Dayens?
    Hey...looks like you are unhappy with me .sure Clipdat...thanks for all the help.. bye ..sorry for the trouble!
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 5,580
    Check your receivers' subwoofer output setting in your owners manual. The problem probably lies in there.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
    Sorry, that message was in response to a spammer that was posting in this thread and trying to get people to click on his spam links. Wasn't directed at you @Nandikol :)
    Got Dayens?