Help with system.

1235

Comments

  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 986
    Aleks_rus wrote: »
    Greetings from Russia! :D rvr5u4uzdvmz.jpg

    Woah dude, what’s going on behind your tv! Is that anew thing? I don’t know that I’ve ever seen that before.
    2 channel
    Speakers: Mission 770 Freedoms
    Integrated amp: Technics SU-v75 and matching tuner
    CDP: Technics SL-PC20
    Cables: Monoprice, Monster, Acoustic Research, and a few generic ones
    TT: Technics SL-3200, direct drive
    Cartridge: Shure M97xE

    Pc gaming setup
    Receiver/amp: Yamaha RX-V665
    Computer: Lenovo g50 (soon to be upgraded to a Dell Precision 690 which is far from stock!!)
    Interconnects: Amazon basics HDMI, Acoustic Research HDMI, Monoprice speaker cables
    Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR75s

    Random equipment on standby:
    Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, a whole bunch of 1”-3” full range drivers, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale), Polk LSi25s
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

    You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
    sure it has a flat response, and sure it has a lot of detail, and yes, it has good and clear lows. But is it enjoyable to listen to? Does it make you grin ear to ear? That’s what really matters.
    Seen somewhere on AudioKarma (I think)
  • Aleks_rusAleks_rus Posts: 7
    Woah dude, what’s going on behind your tv! Is that anew thing? I don’t know that I’ve ever seen that before.[/quote]
    ;)
    fabedgmxas3a.jpg
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 986
    that's pretty cool, is there a purpose behind it other than its cool?
    2 channel
    Speakers: Mission 770 Freedoms
    Integrated amp: Technics SU-v75 and matching tuner
    CDP: Technics SL-PC20
    Cables: Monoprice, Monster, Acoustic Research, and a few generic ones
    TT: Technics SL-3200, direct drive
    Cartridge: Shure M97xE

    Pc gaming setup
    Receiver/amp: Yamaha RX-V665
    Computer: Lenovo g50 (soon to be upgraded to a Dell Precision 690 which is far from stock!!)
    Interconnects: Amazon basics HDMI, Acoustic Research HDMI, Monoprice speaker cables
    Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR75s

    Random equipment on standby:
    Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, a whole bunch of 1”-3” full range drivers, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale), Polk LSi25s
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

    You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
    sure it has a flat response, and sure it has a lot of detail, and yes, it has good and clear lows. But is it enjoyable to listen to? Does it make you grin ear to ear? That’s what really matters.
    Seen somewhere on AudioKarma (I think)
  • Aleks_rusAleks_rus Posts: 7
    the purpose of the expansion of the built-in tv ambilight, color strictly correspond to what is happening on the screen tv
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 39,604
    Добро пожаловать в Club Polk
    Political Correctness'.........defined

    "A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."


  • tonybtonyb Posts: 29,042
    F1nut wrote: »
    Добро пожаловать в Club Polk

    I don't know what that means.

    ...but it smells like collusion. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    Tad 803 bookies
    Polk 500 surrounds
    Polk s35 center
    SVS SB-2000
    Sonos

    Music-

    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k 1403 amp
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    ERA D5 bookies

    Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Analysis plus crystal oval ic's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    Thank you hertz☺️
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    Hello Alexa... you are asking me..?
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 3,467
    The Polk Command Bar hasn't been released yet.
    Nandikol wrote: »
    Hello Alexa... you are asking me..?

    Got Dayens?
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    Hmm
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    Alkes, I think it’s all about lighting looks
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    Hi All, May be you have saw this photos earlier, however took now while experimenting old vs new setup .. Iam loving it
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    56p8hac4h6ee.jpeg



  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    l0jptj53p53u.jpeg
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    0ba80vn4t5l8.jpeg
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    zza5zvwpr8pa.jpeg
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    2sr66hc57r1x.jpeg
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    Hey... just wanted to say hi to all .. hope everyone is doing well ...take care bye
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 3,467
    Cool pics. Mood lighting!

    What kind of music/movies were you using to test with?
    Nandikol wrote: »
    Hey... just wanted to say hi to all .. hope everyone is doing well ...take care bye

    Got Dayens?
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    Thanks a lot Clipdat .....most of the movies I have tested then music.... to list down few,

    MadMax, Saving private Ryan, Man of Steal-SuperMan, Everest, Gravity, Fantastic Beast, Avatar, Interstellar, Edge of tomorrow and Sorcerers apprentice Blu-rays
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    And San Andreas!
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 3,467
    Nice! Some good ones there. Looks like you finally got your HT/listening area just how you want it, and now you can kick back and enjoy some movies and music.

    Your list reminds me I want to check out Blade Runner 2049 on my meager 5.1 setup. I bet MadMax sounds pretty good as well.
    Nandikol wrote: »
    Thanks a lot Clipdat .....most of the movies I have tested then music.... to list down few,

    MadMax, Saving private Ryan, Man of Steal-SuperMan, Everest, Gravity, Fantastic Beast, Avatar, Interstellar, Edge of tomorrow and Sorcerers apprentice Blu-rays

    Got Dayens?
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 2,317
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Nice! Some good ones there. Looks like you finally got your HT/listening area just how you want it, and now you can kick back and enjoy some movies and music.

    Your list reminds me I want to check out Blade Runner 2049 on my meager 5.1 setup. I bet MadMax sounds pretty good as well.

    Yeah, 2049 is a workout for sure.
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    Thanks a ton Clipdat.... very true- MadMax is a blast ☺️ Finally Iam enjoying a lot with my setup! You rightly said - finally I got my setup. Any music Albums you advice me for test ..even I need to check blade runner 2049 soon
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    Hello everyone !
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    Hope everyone is doing well ! Looks everyone are very busy
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 2,531
    Nandikol wrote: »
    Hope everyone is doing well ! Looks everyone are very busy

    I have been very busy learning how to ride a skateboard! :p

    lei2iqbh2kl8.jpg
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    edited April 22
    Very good
  • NandikolNandikol Posts: 86
    cfjtch601exz.jpeg

    This are sounding better then my new Yamaha flagship 3070 ☹️ Heartbreaking
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!